Offensive Line Rankings via PFF

Jimbo69

Reaction score
This OL isn't as good as 2016. However it's a lot better than a lot in the NFL.
It's not the reason Dak stinks and other than that game in Atlamta it has never been.
Burrows says hi.
In fact this week Herbert would gladly swap.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
And yet we can't run when we want to or pass protect when we want to. The Cowboys have two or three good individual performers, but this line as a unit hasn't been anywhere near top five in anything. Is PFF just averaging individual player grades? What is that supposed to prove?

It’s more about how bad NFL offensive lines are.

Dak has a luxury the majority of teams don’t have.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Hmm I thought are line was the problem. Or was it the receivers Wait it’s the tight ends. Or was it the running backs. I lost track
It’s all of them. If you have a star on your helmet beast duck and cover for the next few weeks.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
It’s one game with the starters against a top 5 defense. Teams can stop the run if you can’t pass the ball to back them off the line of scrimmage. Playing from behind didn’t help either.
Excuses Excuses!!!!

The O line sucked, just like Dake, the rest of the team, and especially the coaches vs the Whiners!!!

Everyone sucked, including the refs!!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
so if Mike had a half-brain QB his crappie scheme would work? :D would he still have to dumb it down?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I bet they are looking at how long it takes the QB to get rid of the ball and after 2 minutes you can't blame the offense. Some qb's can get rid of it in 2. something seconds. daks are counted in minutes. shrugs. he tries

glimmerman

Reaction score
I totally agree. This OL got abused Sunday. Steele has been awful. What on earth are they looking at?
I saw it all night. Dak never got comfortable. He was hit right after he threw the ball. He didn’t have a good night either. Nobody did but our kicker.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I saw it all night. Dak never got comfortable. He was hit right after he threw the ball. He didn’t have a good night either. Nobody did but our kicker.
Steele, and I know he is coming back from an injury, has been terrible this year.