***** Official 2024 Dallas Cowboys Cutdown Thread *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember when Fehoko was picked, more than a few fans in this forum thought he was going to be a good player. For him to get cut in his second year as a 4th round pick, he must have been special bad.
I seem to remember talk of converting him to 3-tech defensive tackle. Either he didn’t look good there either or they abandoned the idea when Quinn left.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I seem to remember talk of converting him to 3-tech defensive tackle. Either he didn’t look good there either or they abandoned the idea when Quinn left.
The problem with both Golston and Fehoko was Quinn playing them at tackle. Both of their skill sets coming in was very little pass rush at the NFL level and decent run stopper, but as a DE. Fehoko's weight was up and down from the mid 260's to the mid 270's. That's not a DT - I'm not talking about nickel packages when it doesn't matter. They both moved to DE this year and were a little better fits. I suspect Fehoko isn't done in this league but I also suspect he is nothing but a bottom of the rotation guy wherever he lands (probably our PS or brought back and IR'd after he clears waivers).

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'd go for that! I think Freeman looks good!
i think it's hilarious you haven't seen Elliott behind this starting offensive line, but Freeman against backups, somehow gets the nod??!! :facepalm: LMAO

dont get it twisted unless injured Zeke the RB1 not in attempts but he's ON THIS TEAM.. all this hype over PS and we haven't not yet saw Zeke play..

best RB in PS is Vaughn so Start Vaugn hes obviously better LMAO OH and while we are at it Give Flournay and cropper wr1 and wr2 they clearly outplayed CD and cooks in PS.. :muttley::huh::lmao:

you know what's ironic that Ezekiel Elliott's rookie years was better than Royce freeman's entire career statline, can we exaggerate and overrate any more than some of you looking for blood. Hate on Zeke is thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.