***** Official 2024 Dallas Cowboys Cutdown Thread *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Ball has been horrible....Not surprising. Why they ever tried to make him a guard....was always confusing.
In fact Ball was decent when they played him at tackle this preaseason, probably better than Matt Waletzko. At guard Ball is a lot more shaky. I think they see more upside in having Asim Richards as the swing tackle.

Patrick

Reaction score
I love all these “I told you so” posts about players being released when they never said it to begin with.
Or when it's a player nobody ever thought could make the team regardless.

"I told you all that undrafted free agent RB from Kennesaw State wouldn't make the team! My football knowledge is so much better than everyone else's!!"

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
There's not an ounce of belief inside me of Zeke getting cut, not that I would be upset if it does happen.

They kept him on the bench in the pre-season for a reason, and the one element he brings is what we had nothing of last year.

Dowdle
Zeke
Vaughn (Cook if he's signed)
Luepke

Davis is the wildcard here, but he should not be taking up a roster spot as a special teams player. Freeman can do what Zeke does, but Jerry likes the name on the back of #15, probably believes he can sell some extra Elliott jerseys after the # change.

We need a young guy from outside the organization, Abanikanda is such an obvious move.
Yessssssssssssssssss get that Abankida kid!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.