Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Shane612

Reaction score
That's not really a plan though.

Okay, we send Dak packing. Then what?

You do realize there's like a 90% chance that whoever we replace him with won't be better than Dak, right?

This is the life of not having an elite QB. It's rough.

49ers stumbled upon one with the last pick of the draft. I hate them so much.
Okay let's extend him for another $50,000,000 per. Hell, it ain't my money

:laugh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That's not really a plan though.

Okay, we send Dak packing. Then what?

You do realize there's like a 90% chance that whoever we replace him with won't be better than Dak, right?

This is the life of not having an elite QB. It's rough.

49ers stumbled upon one with the last pick of the draft. I hate them so much.
You don't attach yourself to mediocrity.

If you don't try to improve you're never going to improve.

The Cowboys have not tried to seriously upgrade the QB position since they decided to attach themselves to Romo.

McMicah

Reaction score
I truly believe this team (including teammates) are quietly tired of Dak.

This defense was gassed and was pissed about the 3 and outs and INTs. They gave up bc they knew the offense couldn’t do it.

Do you want to know why Cooks is doing nothing? Dak can’t throw deep.

Want to know why CeeDee plays so tough? Because he knows he getting jump balls for no reason that will get him laid out.

Late throws to the flat just for what I assume is padding completion percentage. Awful pocket presence. No touch. Can’t hit a guy in stride even in short throws. Can’t throw with anticipation and needing to see a guy fully open. Even in a west coast built for timing, he struggles with timing. And finally, what kind of chip do you need to Install in a humans brain to remind them they can throw away the ball when they are outside the pocket and a sack is imminent?!

This is Zeke all over again but with bigger consequences. We cannot buy our own snake oil. I don’t even know that a team out there would trade for Dak at this point

plymkr

Reaction score
Changing OCs isnt the answer.
Changing the Head Coach isnt the answer.
Drafting a WR or TE isnt the answer

The Cowboys will never win anything with this guy and the longer he is kept around, the longer this fanbase will suffer.

Even his staunchest supporters cant deny it anymore.

So far through 5 games, he has thrown for 1061 yards (212 ypg), 5 TDs and 4 Ints. These are Zach Wilson numbers.

And before you ask (well who is your qb if we let go dak), Let Trey start next year and see what you have with him. If he sucks, you will be in position to draft a QB in 2025
Nailed it. These are Zach Wilson’s numbers. Next year let’s roll with Trey and if he sucks then draft a QB with the high pick.

I’d like to see Trey get promoted to backup QB during the bye so games like this we can get him reps.

strollinruss

Reaction score
Dak is a good QB. But he will never be great cuz he simply does not have the mental or physical talent to be great QB in this league. He will win games when everything aspect of game is working. The problem is when a deficiency occurs, like an injury or penalty during a game require the QB to adjust. He does not possess that skill. How many years are required before the Jones figure it out. 28 and counting.
This is a very accurate description of the situation. All these great numbers and stats Dak lovers use in his defense are against weak teams and while they have had the lead.