Let this rotation sink in

Hardy
DLaw
Gregory
Crawford
Gardner
Brent
Mincy

Wow, a woman beater, a pothead, a drunk driving killer, a JAG, an unknown, a 2nd year mystery, and one guy who's pretty good. Yeah, the league should be shaking in their boots.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
And Gregory may not even start at DE...he may play Sam and be a blitzing force on pass.
Or he will be used all over, including rotation....who knows.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The Cowboys war room sure doesn't look too concerned at this point about trading up to secure a RB. Maybe they just sit tight and take BPA. More defense???

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I def think fans are over rating the big name RBs. Guys like Allen from USC and Langford at Mich St are 3 down backs who may do just as good as any back in the draft.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
And Gregory may not even start at DE...he may play Sam and be a blitzing force on pass.

Ya, sure Mincey will start as Hardy sits for his few games. Lawrence is on the left side. Gregory just needs to gets his weight up 1st before starting. Well, until Hardy gets back.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
this isn't college...6;6" 340lb tackles will eat him alive...seen too many tight ends stuff him in college

Bruce Irvin is waving hello. I know you'll defend your stance to the very end. I respect that. But I'm going to root my *** off for this kid to be great, on and off the field. I'm excited for the Cowboys and this young man!

Reaction score

Remember us talking about that hybrid Rhino or whatever it was position. This guy is it

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, a woman beater, a pothead, a drunk driving killer, a JAG, an unknown, a 2nd year mystery, and one guy who's pretty good. Yeah, the league should be shaking in their boots.

This makes a nice pivot from the old complaint that everybody on the team was too nice and, therefore, not aggressive enough.

Gonna have to work hard to find something to complain about if the mix ever ends up being 'just right.'

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I don't know if there's ever a bigger reward than the risk of bringing a drug addict into your locker room.

30-40% of current NFL players smoke weed according to one unknown GM's guess. The NFL doesn't want to test for weed. They would lose 1/3 of the league. I can see weed no longer being tested within a couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.