***Official Day TWO draft thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
Weed is ubiquitous throughout the NFL. Gregory was stupid enough to get caught. It's not as if this kid has had serious character issues (say, for example, like the #1 pick in the draft this year). I think he's one of the best talents in the draft - and will have that chip on his shoulder to prove 31 other teams wrong.

Love the pick.

He said as much when they interviewed him early in the 2nd.

DTown214

Reaction score
The thing about Gregory and his "issues" is that I think the Cowboys are one of the teams that have an advantage when it comes to guys like that. First, because we just handle and monitor guys like that fairly well. But also because we're one of the great NFL franchises that guys always love to get drafted by, because our our pedigree and history. So a guy with with problems who's fallen in the draft will be so much more likely to be motivated and work hard to get his act together if he's drafted by a team like the Cowboys or Patriots as opposed to a team like the Jaguars or Buccaneers. And what I've heard from him after he got drafted and this interview the Dallas Cowboys website are great signs. Really pumped about this pick. Now let's go get our runner!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The kid from Clemson went at the top of 1 and he's 10 lbs lighter.....I think the coaches have a plan for him.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Nice haul for the 'Skins in that trade down. They really are having a nice draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.