***Official Day TWO draft thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Just trying to be body-language reader here....
I feel everybody was excited about RG except JG. It seems he did check all columns except the RKG which for JG it seems the highest priority. There were shots of SJ, then JJ sitting next to him and as if they were talking him into it and making guarantees they will work with his issues....

But this is just interpreting what I saw

:cool:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
What DL are you talking about?

Sorry I was referring to
What DL are you talking about?

Meant 2013. Sharif Floyd was a top 5 guy on our board and we skipped, moved down and took Frederick.

Last year the talk was Manziel and others and we take Martin.

It's not staying true to board. We take highest guy that fits what we need vs splash. I think this pick has incredible potential but you can't blow 2nd rd these days so top RB was better for me

DTown214

Reaction score
When they said Jaylen Strong, sounded like Jay Ajayi at first... pheew

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn't characterize a college kid smoking pot a drug addict.

Then he's a complete idiot. Those are the two choices when you fail the combine drug test. You know it's coming. You fail it. Moron or addict.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
I hope the Cowboys slip some weed to a couple top draft picks before every draft. :D

You know, there's no blood alcohol test done, and it's significantly more dangerous when abused. It may come to pass that MJ becomes legal nationwide before some of these draftees' careers end. Then there will be no tests for that either, and this controversy will become trivial.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Well, from how he interviewed on DC.com, he spoke really well for himself and seemed to have a positive and optimistic attitude for the future. He definitely realizes he needs the Cowboys more than they need him, and I hope they can whip him into shape. I mean the kid is 22. He's shown carelessness and smokes weed, this will not be the first guy in the NFL to do that. That aside, this has got me really excited.

Love the fact that when Marinelli said to Gregory in his congratulations phone call, "I'm here for you" Gregory responded with "be hard on me."

Szczepanik

Reaction score
I'd give next year's 3rd rounder to flip our 4th into a 3rd at this point with the talent still available for our team.

Get that RB here and finish the DL with OO.

I'm getting greedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.