***Official Day TWO draft thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, from how he interviewed on DC.com, he spoke really well for himself and seemed to have a positive and optimistic attitude for the future. He definitely realizes he needs the Cowboys more than they need him, and I hope they can whip him into shape. I mean the kid is 22. He's shown carelessness and smokes weed, this will not be the first guy in the NFL to do that. That aside, this has got me really excited.

Love the fact that when Marinelli said to Gregory in his congratulations phone call, "I'm here for you" Gregory responded with "be hard on me."

that was great

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
Cleveland has a receiver heading for another year suspension, Miami has a defensive end heading for a year of suspension...yeah it's just weed

the cb1 receptor is the most abundant receptor in the human brain, even more abundant than the glutamate receptor. there are no serious long term health implications from regular use as verified by MRIs. this information has been published in age matched controlled studies as recently as 2015 in the Journal of Neuroscience. I can provide you with a free link to the PDF if you would like to shed your dogma.

yeah some people have substance abuse issues. some players drink ethanol (jared allen), some players use dopamine reuptake inhibitors (seahawks dbs)

this guy shouldnt be judged for choosing to use this compound recreationally for the rest of his life. pretty sure we have had some heads of state who have tried some interesting stuff. if this guy can get his professional conduct under control, which is definitively possible, then we have a draft steal here.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Then he's a complete idiot. Those are the two choices when you fail the combine drug test. You know it's coming. You fail it. Moron or addict.

Dude was clearly a heavy user. My guess is he simply mis-timed how long he needed to be clean before it cleared his system. Can take 30 days or more for heavy users, I gather.

marchetta

Reaction score
Doesn't anyone want OO here?

He's had 2 hip surgeries. Drew Boylhardt (The Huddle Report) loves him and lists him as a 1st Rd talent. If healthy, someone's going to get serious value.

canters

Reaction score
this cannot be the first player Calvin Hill has handled that like dope.

dupree89

Reaction score
i would not be disappointed if we passed on a RB to get more defense again.

Hailmary

Reaction score
I kinda want to take la'el with our third. I don't want to risk waiting till the end of the draft. It'll be like having 3 first rounders, two of which are rated top 10 or 15.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Dude was clearly a heavy user. My guess is he simply mis-timed how long he needed to be clean before it cleared his system. Can take 30 days or more for heavy users, I gather.

he won't have to worry about that anymore, he;ll be in the NFL substance abuse program and will be tested twice a week for two years......I doubt he makes it through the summer

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Ok. I'm just getting here.

What does everyone want?

RB

or

More defense?

Just trying to get a feel for this upcoming pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.