Official Game Thread - Giants

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DoomsDayD said:
Wow were did our lead go???
Simple. The refs called PI and not holding. Flo blows a block and VT fumbles. TD and TD and not we are going to lose because we kick so many GD field goals.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm convinced that we could be losing this game by the same margin if Drew or Tony were playing......

This is depressing...how does Vinny give us the best chance to win? You would expect us to be up by 20 points.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Isn't this beautiful? Their rookie QB is starting to '"get it" now that he has played for about half a season. We, on the other hand are hearing how great our 42 year old QB is and wanting to beg him to stay.

Eskimo

Reaction score
On second thought, let's sweep everything clean tonight and fire BP and the whole coaching staff and start fresh.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
DoomsDayD said:
Wow were did our lead go???
By the wayside. Manning's awe inspiring stats:15/24 for 107 yards. Oh, don't forget 3 TDs. We haven't 3 TD passes in a game since Detroit.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
DLK150 said:
By the wayside. Manning's awe inspiring stats:15/24 for 107 yards. Oh, don't forget 3 TDs. We haven't 3 TD passes in a game since Detroit.

Eli had 3 TD passes all year, and now he has 3 against our vaunted defense.

Eskimo

Reaction score
DLK150 said:

Manning had 3 TD passes in his career before tonight.

He has 3 against us with Toomer and Shockey in street clothes.

Woods

Reaction score
I'm truly embarrassed for this franchise. But we have no one to blame but JJ and BP.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
In-fricking-credible. Our offense can't get something going against a bunch of scrubs. I've said it several times during this game, but it just sticks in my craw. We can't get anything going against a team that's lost 8 straight games, who are playing a rookie QB, 2nd and third stringers at WR and TE.

Jimmie

Reaction score
Jimmie said:
did i miss something, Jints have only scored twice? :jints:

sorry about my previous post, I didnt realize I was behind the in the game.. ive got it recording on TIVO, not sure how I got about 5 minutes behind..... :banghead:

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
I don't believe I'm saying this, but why is Dixon in there instead of Scott? He's been in there for awhile now.

At LEAST the D got a stop on 3rd and 1.

Eskimo

Reaction score
DLK150 said:
I don't believe I'm saying this, but why is Dixon in there instead of Scott? He's been in there for awhile now.

At LEAST the D got a stop on 3rd and 1.

Scott may have blown the coverage on the long bomb PI. Don't know for sure.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
Eskimo said:
Scott may have blown the coverage on the long bomb PI. Don't know for sure.
That was Frazier. I don't know, but it seems like the D's gone downhill since Dixon's been in. He's gone, without a doubt.