Official Game Thread -Week 8- Lions

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lance Frazier! No way this guy drops back to the practice squad. He's having a great game.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Frazier INT..........................This kid has had a game.

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
Went to the well one too many times there Joey. You got lucky on that long TD, Lance wasn't letting another one by.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
DallasEast said:
Lance Frazier! No way this guy drops back to the practice squad. He's having a great game.
Can it be Bill has FINALLY found his returner AND his up and coming db?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Ravens with the ball....driving on the Eagles with a minute to play.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
How long has Frazier been on the practice squad?
The Cowboys took him off the Baltimore practice squad and has been inactive for the Cowboys until today.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
well, it does sound like you'd rather lose with kids, than win the players you hate

if there was ever ONE good word for a vet, like that TD by VT to Key, you could prove me wrong :rolleyes:

I'm just sorry you can't enjoy the improvement we've seen today in some areas.

What on earth are you talking about? I did say it was a good play...I've said Testaverde has had a good season...Key played to a zero balance today....gave away two td's, scored two td's...Eddie did what he was brought here to do...

And it would be nice if YOU for once said something nice about the young guys...like Frazier, who made two BIG plays...and Lee who had a big return...and Crayton with a clutch catch...

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
The Cowboys took him off the Baltimore practice squad and has been inactive for the Cowboys until today.

So.....he's been right under BP's nose the whole time, huh?