***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Because he's a player he'll get backlash but I would love to have a coach with half his passion and fire.

I love the guy's passion. He went looney-toons though. There is a difference between showing fire and going nuts.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Hate to see that. He's an unbelievable talent but he needs to keep his calm.

He wanted to try and be on par with Megatron and he wasn't. You want to be Calvin then learn how remain composed. You don't think Calvin went through some crappy stuff during his early years in Detroit?

Act like a professional and quit getting pissed because your personal battles aren't going your way.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
And Witten played like the loser this team has glorified his entire era. It's time we got some passionate players like Lee and Dez to actually lead us

Witten plays like a loser? One of the greatest tight ends to play? A future HoFer?

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
You know what you are right. He never will have a game like that because he has the star on his helmet.

Because he doesn't have that ability. Dez is not close to Calvin, like the TV crew said, there is more to it than numbers

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I bet Jerry is pissed at the team too...I can see him siding with Dez while the other losers on this team want him traded. It's going to be fun clash

kevm3

Reaction score
Keep his calm? Yeah we need to be calm as we cruise to another 8 and 8 season and point to some other area that 'needs fixing'.. Well guys if we got O line. Well guys, we need to get rid of Dez, he's a trouble maker... then we have a 'promising draft' that will fix those problems as we cruise to another .500 season after that.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Except force-feeding him the ball is exactly what this team needs.

No it is not. Dez is not a WR who gets open quick, he needs time to get separation.

Tell me this, how are we going to throw Dez the ball when pressure is constantly in our QBs face, especially since Dez needs time to get separation. Even when Dez DOES have time to get separation, he doesn't get much separation from his defender.

If he WAS CJ then I'd agree 100% with you ... But he's not.

Ender

Reaction score
I bet Jerry is pissed at the team too...I can see him siding with Dez while the other losers on this team want him traded. It's going to be fun clash

Yea, cause they shouldnt be mad after this loss right. The guy showing the emotion and the anger is the one whose the problem right...

kevm3

Reaction score
What was the statistic? 1 and 54 when a defense gets 4 turnovers? Guess what team just made it 2 and 54.

Plankton

Reaction score
Some of the responses in this thread are as embarrassing as Dez' behavior on the sidelines.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
The first person Dez should be yelling at before anyone else is himself. One for opening his mouth about CJ, the other for not getting open like the guy he opened his mouth about.

CaptainMorgan

Reaction score
Lets not forget Michael Irvin was atleast this emotional his whole career.

I have no problem with the guy getting hot. This team is a joke and he is probably just as embarrassed as we fans are. Good teams just dont let stuff like this happen.

Please fire Garrett.