***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Enough with citing the video. You have absolutely no idea what is being said in the video or any realm of insight on what happened prior to cameras catching it.

LOL. So Romo did not tell Dez to come on, let's go? Witten did not point to the score board and tell Dez we got 12 seconds? Are you blind?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
What's going on with the fan base in this forum is 100 times worse than the game today. The team fought their hearts out and lost by 1 point on the road.

But the fans here who want to turn Dez...who pouted and quit on the team...into the "alpha" of the Cowboys...I want to puke at the nonsense and classlessness.

I don't blame anyone for being angry. I'm very angry too over the game. But turning anger into hatred, irrationality, venom and worse...take a step back and look at yourselves!

Who fought whaaaaa? Our whole O was anemic and looked like they drank the whole plane ride from Dallas....?

bracey

Reaction score
Yea, he did. The difference is that team won games. This team doesn't. It has a different perception. When tom Brady goes off on his squad its great leadership and passion. If Dez does it its childish.
look at the video. Very obvious, Dez quit

http://********.com/dez-bryant-melt...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

That was before the Lions XP even. Was he on the field on the last play?

Ender

Reaction score
I'm reading that the last fight was over Dez not wanting to huddle with the offense on the sideline because the game was over. Witten got in face and pointed out that there was 12 seconds left. Dez just got angry and refused because it was over. The video pretty much confirms this. Dez quit...what a chump if true.
That was before the Lions XP even. Was he on the field on the last play?

Yea, I'm nor buying that Dez quit stuff either.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Proof that Dez quit. Romo tells him let's go and so does Witten. Dez cries it's over and throw his tantrum. I have zero respect now

http://********.com/dez-bryant-melt...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

you are screaming Dez quit Dez quit, Dez quit, what did the defense do?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
We did call a give up hail mary like hook n l play did we not? Isn't that kinda like "giving up"? Haven't seen that play work in forever? So according to you, to O staff already gave up too...just making sure everyone who quit is called out.

T-RO

Reaction score
We did call a give up hail mary like hook n l play did we not? Isn't that kinda like "giving up"? Haven't seen that play work in forever? So according to you, to O staff already gave up too...just making sure everyone who quit is called out.

Until you invent a quarterback who can throw the ball 80 yards we welcome your suggestions.

Ender

Reaction score
It would crush your storyline to admit the truth.

I have no story line... Your saying Dez quit cause he didn't huddle, but his out burst came after the lions scored. How was the offence huddling during a two point conversion? Makes no sense..

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Until you invent a quarterback who can throw the ball 80 yards we welcome your suggestions.

Really my buddy Kyle was able to throw it 70 on his knees but he flamed out in the NFL. Sorry but Stafford went down 80 yards in a min. You mean we couldn't go 30 in 10 seconds or at least try to give Bailey a shot or a PI?

Soopcooler

Reaction score
Uh huh...

Forget the HoFer! I'm siding with the ******! Wooweeeeeeeeeeee!

You could've chosen a better word than that. Calling people names like that only shows the type of character YOU have and you are in no position to talk about anyone's character because those who resort to using that word usually aren't too bright to begin with.