***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
All you have to do is look at the faces of all his teammates and coaches when he rants on the sidelines. All they do is cringe and look away. And then they conveniently walk away. He's not being an inspiring leader. Furthest thing from the truth. His selfishness is an embarrassment.

It is better than the zombie stares of our current staff and "leaders" when we blow leads or seem content on "waiting" for someone to make a play. That lazy gaze makes me cringe.

links18

Reaction score
Dez needs to stop scoring more than one TD in a game, because whenever he does its a L. :eek:

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Unconfirmed claim. If it were true then Witten wouldn't be standing on the sideline he would be huddling. In his interview Dez even talks about it. It was about situational football in critical moments and was about the prior possession but go ahead keep going you are looking foolish "chump"

look at the video. Very obvious, Dez quit

http://********.com/dez-bryant-melt...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
If you boys want to make a civil war and side with Dez...against Witten, Ware, Romo and everyone else on the team. I can only feel pity for you. Such fans deserve a losing team.

I would take a healthy Romo and a new coaching regime in a heartbeat!

mitchell2254

Reaction score
If you boys want to make a civil war and side with Dez...against Witten, Ware, Romo and everyone else on the team. I can only feel pity for you. Such fans deserve a losing team.

If you support Witten, Ware, and Romo you get a losing team no doubt.

Not saying i'm against them, just that Dez should be the alpha of the team

T-RO

Reaction score
If you support Witten, Ware, and Romo you get a losing team no doubt.

Not saying i'm against them, just that Dez should be the alpha of the team

I consider that a Judas statement and nothing less towards the entire Cowboys team. You ally with trash and hate the class.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Lmao off your "respect" whole offense?? Where was bease Williams the RB's and oline?? This was Romo and Witten drawing up sandlot plays and Dez wanted nothing to do with it. The offense was terrible all game. You're a joke welcome to ignore. Like anyone cares about your respect

Dez quit. Feel free to ignore back

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
All you have to do is look at the faces of all his teammates and coaches when he rants on the sidelines. All they do is cringe and look away. And then they conveniently walk away. He's not being an inspiring leader. Furthest thing from the truth. His selfishness is an embarrassment.

Listen to his interview!

Not a single thing wrong with what Dez is doing.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
They didn't quit? Those last 15 seconds were soaked with inspiration and "focus"...

They were getting ready to go, even Witten buckled up the chin strap. Dez quit and was throwing a tantrum. Watch the video and tell me

http://********.com/dez-bryant-melt...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

mmohican29

Reaction score
Unconfirmed claim. If it were true then Witten wouldn't be standing on the sideline he would be huddling. In his interview Dez even talks about it. It was about situational football in critical moments and was about the prior possession but go ahead keep going you are looking foolish "chump"

Unconfirmed claim or not, Dez was right it was over. The cowardice of the coaching staff had already beaten the Cowboys regardless of him being on the team despite his three catches 2 of which were spectacular TD's.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
They were getting ready to go, even Witten buckled up the chin strap. Dez quit and was throwing a tantrum. Watch the video and tell me

Enough with citing the video. You have absolutely no idea what is being said in the video or any realm of insight on what happened prior to cameras catching it.

T-RO

Reaction score
What's going on with the fan base in this forum is 100 times worse than the game today. The team fought their hearts out and lost by 1 point on the road.

But the fans here who want to turn Dez...who pouted and quit on the team...into the "alpha" of the Cowboys...I want to puke at the nonsense and classlessness.

I don't blame anyone for being angry. I'm very angry too over the game. But turning anger into hatred, irrationality, venom and worse...take a step back and look at yourselves!

mitchell2254

Reaction score
I consider that a Judas statement and nothing less towards the entire Cowboys team. You ally with trash and hate the class.

Ok it doesn't matter if we try hard and keep losing. Fun is all that matters, Stay Classy!!

LT and Ray Lewis are two fine examples of how a fiery "trashy" leader can take you places. Phil Simms wasn't over there trying to calm LT down.