*** Official non-Cowboys player cuts thread *** merged ***

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Corey White, Rolando McClain, Terrell McClain, Mincey, McFadden, even Nick Hayden were all also released, traded or not re-signed. One man's trash ...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is true. Not saying Hayden is any good, but Haley was also a cast off. Though not cut, we just got hi for cheap LOLOLOLOLOOLOLLLLLOOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is true. Not saying Hayden is any good, but Haley was also a cast off. Though not cut, we just got hi for cheap LOLOLOLOLOOLOLLLLLOOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!! You 49ers!!!!!!! Bless you hearts!!!!!!LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

/This is sarcasm

Last edited:
Reactions: BAT

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Can't beat out EJ Manuel and Tyrod Taylor. I'll pass.

But I'd rather have Tyrod/Manuel as potential behind Romo than Weeden. Probably the reason Cassel is expendable. Question you want to ask is can Weeden beat out those 2 and Cassel? If Romo goes so does the season but idk if I can stomach Weeden back there. Guy just does not have anything going for him.

Last edited:

HellCrowe

Reaction score
I understand that but the Cowboys have repeatedly supported Weeden.

True. And it's frustrating because I'm not sure what else needs to proven. The games show what he has. I understand we may be stuck with him but we shouldn't be complacent at the QB position and if there is a chance to upgrade we should. Maybe a wily veteran like we had in Kitna is what we need to get us by if worse comes to worse.