*** Official non-Cowboys player cuts thread *** merged ***

Bluefin

Reaction score
Is this fierce enough?

:laugh:

Thanks for the video.

I loved that split set where the DB runs into him and he just puts his right hand on top of the DBs helmet and throws him aside.

Epically epic.

He definitely has the athleticism and physicality needed to play special teams.

alohawg

Reaction score
:laugh:

Thanks for the video.

I loved that split set where the DB runs into him and he just puts his right hand on top of the DBs helmet and throws him aside.

Epically epic.

He definitely has the athleticism and physicality needed to play special teams.

lol, yep....he will at least make a practice squad.

Bluefin

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind signing him to the practice squad

I can see why they wanted to give him a look on the OL.

Could be a worthwhile developmental prospect on the practice squad.

Probably unlikely, we will focus on re-signing our own guys as will the other 31 teams, but anything's possible.

chris1995

Reaction score
ESPN | NFL Transactions

Carolina Panthers: Terminated the contract of OT Tony Hills. Waived DE Steve Miller, LB Kevin Reddick, TE Dallas Walker, FB Lee Ward, P Matt Wile and WRs Paul Browning and Avius Capers.

Kansas City Chiefs: Waived LS Andrew East, TE Adam Schiltz, G Marcus Reed, OT Anthony Dima, CBs Kenneth Penny and Aaron Hester, OL Charles Tuaau, DE Vaughn Martin and WRs Kenny Cook, Jeret Smith and L'Damian Washington.

New York Jets: Waived CB/KR Javier Arenas, OL James Brewer, C Dalton Freeman, LB Bryan Johnson, TE Matt LaCosse, CBs Curtis Brown and Keith Lewis and WRs DeVier Posey, T.J. Graham, Saalim Hakim, Austin Hill and Jonathon Rumph.

Philadelphia Eagles: Released CB Marc Anthony; S Brandan Bishop; OL Mike Coccia, Kevin Graf and Jared Wheeler; DEs Alfy Hill and Jeremy Towns; WRs Mike Johnson, G.J. Kinne and Josh Reese; LB Dasman McCullum; and Justin Tukes.

Arizona Cardinals: Released S Ross Weaver.

Houston texans:Released S Stevie Brown.

Jacksonville Jaguars: Waived WR Tandon Ross, LBs Mister Alexander and Khairir Fortt, DE Camaron Beard, OL Cody Booth and Jack Rummells, CB Tommie Campbell, S Desmond Cooper, DT Eric Crume, TEs Connor Hamlett, P Kasey Redfern and QB Jeff Tuel. Placed DE Dante Fowler Jr. and OT Josh Wells on injured reserve. Waived/injured WR Greg Jenkins.

Oakland Raiders: Waived S Jonathan Dowling.

Thanks for posting these, like being up to date!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Jennings might be campaigning to land in Dallas. He says he wants to play with a "nasty" DL. Now the question becomes are the Cowboys interested in a 31 year old corner.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i would bring in Jennings .he still has something and a perfect fit for our D.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Did Arenas never develop as a corner? I seem to recall he had at least one good season. Am I remembering incorrectly?

No, he was never a good corner. He was drafted because he was from Alabama and because he had average/good return skills.

superonyx

Reaction score
Jennings might be campaigning to land in Dallas. He says he wants to play with a "nasty" DL. Now the question becomes are the Cowboys interested in a 31 year old corner.

I can't blame him. A nasty DL will make an average CB look like an all pro. Meanwhile Dallas fans roast Carr while he tries to cover receivers for 7 seconds all day. (Pass seasons)

Hailmary

Reaction score
Tennessee Titans: Waived C Fernando Velasco, CB Will Brown, WRs Tebucky Jones and Deon Long, G Justin McCray, DE Derrick Lott, PK Mike Meyer and LBs Nate Askew, Dezmond Johnson and Chaz Sutton.

Tebucky Jones?!?!?! There's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

I did a double take when I saw that name. Didn't realize his boy's a rookie....

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Honestly, the Bears did him a favor allowing him to get off of that sinking ship.