EarthAS17.jpg

Comet%20West.jpg

http://i.cnn.net/si/images/football/nfl/stadiums/Commanders.jpg

impact.JPG

nuclear_explosion.jpg

meteor-crater.jpg

dallasblue05

Reaction score
nice graphic, but I would rather washington lose so because I think they are better and it could ruin their season. Plus if Philly wins they may have a false sense of security going into our game with them!! I wish washington would lose everygame they play.......

CowboyChris

Reaction score
as much as i hate to say this, i hope Wash wins, time to bury the Eagles while there is a chance, the Eagles are still probably the most talented team in the division, i like our chances more if it came down between the Giants, Commanders and us.

Trip

Reaction score
Washington, they honestly don't scare me.

Philly in their house still does and I want to see them tagged with another loss.

I'm not so sure Philly should be scaring me, though. It seems like they're down 28 points every week and division champs usually don't have games where they give up 49 points.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Personally i think a Cowboys fan should never root for the Commanders but i guess there can be exceptions, like if it helps the Cowboys. Here i dont know yet, i'll decide later this week but one thing i do know is i hope both teams get banged up especially Philly since we get them in 2 weeks.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
This is one of those games where I hope they just beat up on each other.

In the games that I have watched of the Eagles, they just haven't been impressive in any of them.

Part of me agrees about kicking the Eagles while they are down....part of me wants the Skins put up on the wall....

Heck, I'll stick with the first thing that I said....I hope they just beat each other up.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We just need to take care of ourselves. If we do that, the rest won't matter.

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
We just need to take care of ourselves. If we do that, the rest won't matter.

Been a long time when we could feel that way with conviction.
Feels good

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I want Philly to win because we hold the tie breaker over them right now in head to head and I don't believe they'd lose 3 in a row.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Deadskins...I guess.

The Iggles can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I want Philly to win because we hold the tie breaker over them right now in head to head and I don't believe they'd lose 3 in a row.

My thoughts exactly - and, if memory serves, we aren't traditionally too terrific after the bi.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
Philly. I would like Commanders fans to be humble again on ExtremeSkins.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Id almost say Washington, but they will probably lose. I think they got exposed today. Call it coming out flat, I call it finally getting a team to come out and bury them. We should have killed them.

Sorry, you can have an off day, but the amount of big plays they gave up, and how horrendous their offense looked, this is what Washington is all about I think. No one in their right mind would dare think Washington really was that good. I give them credit in 1 regard, they came out and found ways to win. But you can't get lucky all the time. Washington Philly probably gives everyone a good idea weather Philly is really done, or if Washington is for real, and really did just come out flat

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
I live in Philly and there is not freaking way i can root for the eagles to win this game. I am listening to our home town radio now and loving it. I live near the river and i hear splashes of fans jumping off bridges. I should go there and coax more in.

zagnut

Reaction score
I cannot root for either, but I enjoy reading the meltdown on ES after a loss. Philly fans can barely form words on their message board, esp. non-cuss words. I also can listen to it on the radio.

Skins losing an NFC East game at home would be big in such a tight division.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
CowboyChris said:
as much as i hate to say this, i hope Wash wins, time to bury the Eagles while there is a chance, the Eagles are still probably the most talented team in the division, i like our chances more if it came down between the Giants, Commanders and us.

I thought about it like that but I think no matter what, the Eagles will hang around, win or lose. So I'd rather see the Skins lose. The Skins just came off a terrible defeat against the Giants. Another loss lowers them to a .500 record, 1-2 in the division, and all of a sudden they crash back to reality. They have that same confidence problem the Cowboys had with too many losing seasons, so I think they would be easy to put in their graves early with another loss. The Eagles will hang around like pesky gnats the entire seasons so might as well at least eliminate one NFC East contender early, while we can. :)