Official "Who do want to win between Philly and Washington next week" Thread

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
You want Washington to win because Philly is still Philly. I don't care what anyone says. They have been there before and they know how to win when the chips are down. Philly has to be put away and no fire can remain within them. I want Philly's morale decimated by the time we play them. I don't want them to start a new resurgence by beating the Commanders.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Why the hell did we IR Ratliff?? His injury wasnt that bad.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
At the beginning of the season or when your still not sure who is the biggest threat: You always pull for the home team. Division road wins are huge and you don't want one of your division oppenents to get a leg up. Best case senario is for Was NY and Phila to all go 2-2 against eachother.

Now when it comes to actually rooting for one of them, that's another case entirely. I live in South Jersey. Went to my sister's superbowl party last year. Not being a big football fan she innocently suggested that I root for the eagles.
I explained that since I would not root for the eagles against AL QUIDA, I'm cetainly not rooting for them against the Patriots.

I will probably watch the game and root for INJURED RESERVE. I'll also throw in a few cheers for career ending.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Which ever team loses this game,, their season is done. At 4-4,, they would need to go 6-2 the rest of the way to have a chance at a playoff,, neither team is good enough to go 6-2. And since i totally hate the Commanders,, I hope they lose,, and lose big, again. Maybe 100-0 that would be nice.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
my hatred for the skins runs quite deep, i wish for a Philly blowout, and lots of key injuries on both sides hehe

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i hope they tie....

can't stand the likes of either one.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone could hate the Commanders more than the Eagles. The Commander fans are at least tame (normal) and are very much like Cowboy fans. If you had a crowd of Commander and Cowboy fans and they were not wearing their team colors, you wouldn't be able to tell them apart. However, the same is not true of Eagle and Cowboy fans. Eagle fans are frickin thugs and meatheads. They annoy the heck out of me. When you step off the plan in Philly, you feel like you are about to enter a prison. The weather, fans and look of the city just bothers you. You can't even watch a Cowboy game in Philly because their fans are thugs. I don't know who has least classy fans in the NFL: Eagle or Raider fans?

sago1

Reaction score
I hate them both and hope they beat each other up. But from a logical point of view and what's best for the Cowboys. The Eagles need to beat the Skins. It all comes down to fact we've already beaten Eagles and if we somehow end up tied with them we come out ahead. On other hand, we've lost to the Skins and if we should end up tied with them down the road, then they come out ahead of us. At this stage of season we can't afford to think we can beat either one at home (hope we can though) so we need to take care of business now. We can't let any NFL East team (and only Skins in position to do this to us) sweep us nor gain any advantage, so Eagles got to beat the Skins up. Go Eagles. (Hope I never have to say that again).

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
I don't see how anyone could hate the Commanders more than the Eagles. The Commander fans are at least tame (normal) and are very much like Cowboy fans. If you had a crowd of Commander and Cowboy fans and they were not wearing their team colors, you wouldn't be able to tell them apart. However, the same is not true of Eagle and Cowboy fans. Eagle fans are frickin thugs and meatheads. They annoy the heck out of me. When you step off the plan in Philly, you feel like you are about to enter a prison. The weather, fans and look of the city just bothers you. You can't even watch a Cowboy game in Philly because their fans are thugs. I don't know who has least classy fans in the NFL: Eagle or Raider fans?
Easy. Eagles fans! Who booed Santa Claus? Who booed Destiny's Child? Who cheered when Michael Irvin almost died (I'm exaggerating, I know)? Who made fun of Joe Jurevicious' dead infant son?

At least Raiders fans pretend to be stupid barbarian jerks. They take off that make-up and stupid spikes when they get home. Eagles fans do not pretend. You ever see them wearing costumes? No. The stupidity is natural.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Seems like too many of you are rooting for injuries (probably never played the game).

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
We just need to take care of ourselves. If we do that, the rest won't matter.

SPOT on.

You almost got yourself a song there.
icon7.gif

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Seems like too many of you are rooting for injuries (probably never played the game).
even lacking a humanitarian cell in their bodies... some people fail to realize injuries have a negative impact on the total "product".

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
nice graphic, but I would rather washington lose so because I think they are better and it could ruin their season. Plus if Philly wins they may have a false sense of security going into our game with them!! I wish washington would lose everygame they play.......

Ditto.

burmafrd

Reaction score
This is a tough one for me since I hate them both so much. from a logical point of view, the Eagles are in worse shape if they lose. But a division loss for the skins is big as well- especially since we can only get a split with them this year. So reluctantly I have to very slightly come down onthe side of the birds. I really think they are going to get fried down the road. We beat them the week after and its all good.