Official "Who do want to win between Philly and Washington next week" Thread

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Flip a coin.........one of our division rivalries will have a L

kmd24

Reaction score
I don't see how a Philly loss in this game would be anything but bad for the Cowboys.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'd perfer Philly lose that game. They are a team who is starting to doubt themselfs and I don't want that doubt to go away. Bury them!!!!

CooterBrown

Reaction score
Never, ever, never, never ever, forever never ever, will I root for the skins against anybody, anywhere, in anything. If the skins were playing Cuba, I'd be a red flag waving Cuban supporter. I've just never felt the Eagles were worthy of hatred. I hate the skins.

jsond

Reaction score
I hate to root for either team but I have to pull for Philly in this one. If they lose they are 4-4 and know a loss vs us the following week might put them out of the race for the division title and in this division maybe even the playofs. They have more weaknesses than I thought but they are still a very good team and cannot see them losing 3 in a row. Anything is possible but I would like Washington to finally go to last place in the division, where most felt they would be since week one.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Don't care-- we will beat both of these good but seriously flawed teams in their home stadiums. The Giants are much tougher than either of them. If anything, the biggest threats to Dallas' success lies outside the division with Carolina and Atlanta both 5-2 and the weakness of the NFC West and last week's hideous loss giving 5-2 Seattle a major schedule advantage.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
I would root for Satan and all the demons of hell against a pack of chubby nearsighted Cubscouts. before I would root for Washington.

VACowboy

Reaction score
As much as I hate Philly, I vote for 72-0, Feagles. NEVER root for the Foreskins.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
VACowboy said:
As much as I hate Philly, I vote for 72-0, Feagles. NEVER root for the Foreskins.

Those of us hoping for the Philly loss is just that we hope they lose we are not cheering for the skins. Either way 1 of these 2 teams is about to drop 2 in a row and I just hope they physically beat the tar out of each other.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I would take a Philthy loss if they break Brunnels leg. I would take a Washington loss if they break McFlabs leg. Not getting that, I want the skins to go down. ANd I want both teams beaten up.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Those of us hoping for the Philly loss is just that we hope they lose we are not cheering for the skins. Either way 1 of these 2 teams is about to drop 2 in a row and I just hope they physically beat the tar out of each other.

Can they both lose?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
VACowboy said:
Can they both lose?

I think they are both losers. LOL. To me this is a game I can sit back and just enjoy what ever the outcome is because in the end I know the loss will be devastating to one of these teams.

Hiero

Reaction score
whoever loses, i hope they both beat the crap out of each other. McNabb being hurt would be awesome, id love to see him come in against the boys with really sore ribs and then having Ware sack him and finish it off. :star:

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Now that's the joyous part. :laugh2:

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
the Cowboys are superior to both teams - but i'd like to see the reigning champs buried as soon as possible. even if the hated 'skins are supplying one of the coffin nails.

HDC

Reaction score
I don't care who wins, but I wouldn't be too saddened to see one or two "nagging" injuries to key players on each team, say a couple of good hammies for each team.

lspain1

Reaction score
Folks, it does not matter who wins this game. The Eagles will be laying for us regardless after the pain we brought them in our house. They will want to get a little payback. At this point in time, the Cowboys are in a position to control our own destiny. We take care of our own business and "those people" will be looking up at us on top of the division at the end of the season.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
DoomsDayD said:
I live in Philly and there is not freaking way i can root for the eagles to win this game. I am listening to our home town radio now and loving it. I live near the river and i hear splashes of fans jumping off bridges. I should go there and coax more in.

Splash! There goes another one...

But I hope Washington loses, simply because they have a win over us, and they need to get buried in the division, plus this could signal the end of Washington because they have Oakland and San Diego coming up. We are 2-1 in the division, if Washington loses, they will fall to 1-2, while the Eagles will be 1-1.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
nice graphic, but I would rather washington lose so because I think they are better and it could ruin their season. Plus if Philly wins they may have a false sense of security going into our game with them!! I wish washington would lose everygame they play.......
I don't care what the divisional standings are or who the teams are...I never have and never will pull for Washington under any circumstances...never, not even if it helps the Cowboys. NOthing pleases me more than a Commanders loss.