News: Official: Randy Gregory suspended 10 more games

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Here is the part of the Drug Policy that shows an appeal might not happen for at least a month:

Section 6 Appeals
Any Player who is notified by the NFL Management Council that he is subject to a fine or suspension for violation of the terms of this Policy may appeal such discipline in writing within five(5) business days of receiving notice from the NFL that he is subject to discipline.

Appeal hearings will be scheduled to take place on the fourth Tuesday following issuance of the notice of discipline. Upon agreement of the Parties,the hearing may be rescheduled to another date.
In the absence of an agreement, a party may request a conference call to move for a new date based on extenuating circumstances. In such case,should the arbitrator conclude that a new date is warranted, a new date may be scheduled, but in no instance shall there scheduled date fall more than one week after the originally scheduled date unless otherwise

Hey Bkight, thanks for all of the various multitudes of info you post on our site, man. You are an incredible asset here, and I hope you get similar praise from others, often.

I enjoy the hell out of the Information you dig up every day, man, as I'm sure the thousands of others that come here do to!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I love how this team pisses away 2nd round picks every year like they are skittles. Would somebody please tell this organization that the second round is not a freebie round where you can take fliers on players with drug addictions and injuries.

Seriously, in like the last 10 years the only guy we have gotten in the 2nd round that turned out to be stud is Sean Lee and even he has durability issues, that is why they even put an injury clause in his 2nd contract.

fishspill

Reaction score
Maybe this will get everyone on the same page, and the page reads "Randy Gregory will never play another snap for the Cowboys."

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Maybe this will get everyone on the same page, and the page reads "Randy Gregory will never play another snap for the Cowboys."

If you go through this thread, you'll see various reactions with people forming a multitude of stances. I.e. on "different pages"

Do you enjoy groupthink? Kinda boring when everyone has the same point of view, no?

cds99

Reaction score
Dude is a loser. What a waste of talent. I see why Jason Garrett looked so pissed of we used that pick on him.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Hey Bkight, thanks for all of the various multitudes of info you post on our site, man. You are an incredible asset here, and I hope you get similar praise from others, often.

I enjoy the hell out of the Information you dig up every day, man, as I'm sure the thousands of others that come here do to!
Thanks.....I've had some extra time the last year and this place keeps me busy

Bigdog

Reaction score
I am pulling for Gregory. I hope he can deal with his demons and not only be a productive player for the Cowboys but also a productive citizen.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey! What's wrong with booz?! :)
Settle down Jerry.

jerry-jonesdrink.jpg

plasticman

Reaction score
I stand by my preseason prediction. He will never play another down of NFL football.

Meanwhile, the Patriots built their success of the way they drafted. One of the most important methods involved their beleive that the 2nd round was critical.

Before the rookie salary cap they often traded a first rounder because they felt rookies were overpayed in proportion to their actual productivity. They relied on a surplus of 2nd rounders reasoning that they would very good players without the salary and occasional elite attutude.

During the past 10 drafts they have had 16 2nd rounders, 13 2nd rounders. They had 8 1st rounders.