rock music matters
Reaction score
scramble...

more scramble....

HE THROWS - TD!!!!!!!!!!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
This Henson guy has NOTHING I tell ya...gimme an Arena League QB any day of the week.:rolleyes:

Great TD pass!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
was it me or was that back across the body, or a "hard" throw to make??? if it was he nailed it!

Bizwah

Reaction score
Did you notice the goal post is crooked now after Zuriel's Alvin Harper imitation?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
This Henson guy has NOTHING I tell ya...gimme an Arena League QB any day of the week.:rolleyes:

Great TD pass!

36 year old arena QBs rule

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I gotta say... it's a little disappointing watching Zuriel & Drew build some chemistry in NFL Europe knowing how much that would have benefited the team only a few years back.

Rudy

Reaction score
So far, this is a great day for Cowboy fans worldwide who wonder daily what will happen should Bledsoe go down.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
iceberg said:
was it me or was that back across the body, or a "hard" throw to make??? if it was he nailed it!

yeah running to the right then throws all the way across his body to the left was a very hard pass

Bizwah

Reaction score
I don't like the term "Hater" when it comes to Henson.

I don't think there's anyone out there that really "hates" the guy. I just think there are some that don't think he's worth the time.

I don't understand how anyone can cheer against him. He's a Cowboy. I cheer for Cowboys even in those stupid All-Stars competitions. I cheered for Tony Dorsett in American Gladiators.

Why can't people cheer for all our players to do well?

Just can't figure it out.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I was just thinking how ironic it was that Henson threw that TD to Zuriel Smith.

Another thing that Henson did to make that throw on the run is put a move on a defender. I won't be holding my breath waiting for Bledslow to put a move on anything, except maybe a fumbled snap.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Rudy said:
So far, this is a great day for Cowboy fans worldwide who wonder daily what will happen should Bledsoe go down.

I wouldn't go that far. A lot of these players look like they have no business playing in the NFL. I say just be glad that Henson is getting valuable experience, and not screwing it up. It remains to be seen what kind of NFL QB he is.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JustSayNotoTO said:
You have got to be kidding, right? I have got better things to do than watch our third string QB.

Like post on a message board. lol

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I thought Berlin was about to throw an interception there. Thought our boy Henson was gonna get another shot quickly. ;)

Kilyin

Reaction score
Is that Brock Berlin (btw, I hate that name) or Valtrex Vick out there?