BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
On the nosey.

NOT.

Hey, he looks great today.

Just another step.

Seems to me, henson is getting more comfortable leading the team with each passing week. His development seems to be going very well.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
iceberg said:
was it me or was that back across the body, or a "hard" throw to make??? if it was he nailed it!
Yes, it was an incredibly difficult throw to make. In the replay you'll notice that there was very little seperation between Z. Smith and their defenders in the endzone, so Henson not only had to make that throw across his body but he had to also put just enough "touch" on it so that only Smith had a shot at catching it.

The only way this pass could've been anymore difficult is by putting a blindfold over Henson before he makes that throw. ;)

Draegerman (former Jedi)

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
18-14...did anyone else see that score...lol.

cannonball44

Stephen Peterman's Campaign Manager
Reaction score
*looks around*

where heavyhitta with daily dose of the depressing reality where Henson is playing against scrubs... and that this all means VERY little, and that we shouldn't put stock into this, and that we're completely overblowing all of this Henson greatness talk.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Looks like Rhein's hopes of winning this game are over. Rhein drives take too long for two quick scores.

Draegerman said:
Draegerman (former Jedi)

:lmao2: :bow: :lmao2:

Funniest thing I've ever read on here!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
cannonball44 said:
*looks around*

where heavyhitta with daily dose of the depressing reality where Henson is playing against scrubs... and that this all means VERY little, and that we shouldn't put stock into this, and that we're completely overblowing all of this Henson greatness talk.

He's on a short vacation...

speedkilz88

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Looks like Rhein's hopes of winning this game are over. Rhein drives take too long for two quick scores.

:lmao2: :bow: :lmao2:

Funniest thing I've ever read on here!
Logan actually likes to chuck the ball, Tomsula has been holding him back. Great field position after the bone-head move by Berlin after the score.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Banned? For how long?

Hopefully until he learns to formulate an argument instead of soundling like a child with his hand over his ears going "nah nah nah nah nah"

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
Logan actually likes to chuck the ball, Tomsula has been holding him back. Great field position after the bone-head move by Berlin after the score.

The Dolphins won't be happy to see Berlin's bone-headed play. Things like that lose you games.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I get the feeling that if Zuriel was a bit faster and taller (i.e. TO) some of these passes would be surefire TDs. ;)

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Hopefully until he learns to formulate an argument instead of soundling like a child with his hand over his ears going "nah nah nah nah nah"

Haha, were you the one who posted Zimmer facts, or was that summerisfunner?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
Haha, were you the one who posted Zimmer facts, or was that summerisfunner?

That was Summer comparing him to Williams

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Update on Henson's stats:
12/19 for 159 yds. Longest completion - 37 yds. 1 td, no ints. QB rating - 107.1

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
That was Summer comparing him to Williams

Those were excellent facts.

Until that time, I was swayed by all these Zimmer Haters that Zimmer was much worse than Williams, but after seeing that, I saw that Zimmer was great, especially in his first year as a 3-4 Defensive Coach.