Official Rhein Fire Thread

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Bledsoe has decent straight line speed, he just likes to hold on the ball too long at times and doesn't have the greatest sidestep quickness.

TO has some competition"I'm that good" "I'm that good"

DBoys

Reaction score
Hey guys on the strip correct me if I am wrong but once his knee is down the play is over right? So it was a good call.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Oh please. Bledsoe is tall, gangly, and awkwardly unathletic as they come.

You said it... it must be fact!

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
do the different NFLE teams go through a draft when getting the players? Who got the first pick? I wouldn't be surprised if Henson got drafted with the first pick.

Death Star

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I know they are NFL Europe defenders -- that one guy who tripped, would have been a sack in the NFL -- but it is refreshing watching him do things that ya figure Bledsoe never would have pulled off. A QB in Big D who can actually play his butt off while on the run. Shocker. :)

While it definitely doesn't hurt that he's playing against NFLE defenders, at the same time he's also playing behind a NFLE OLine. :ralph:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
do the different NFLE teams go through a draft when getting the players? Who got the first pick? I wouldn't be surprised if Henson got drafted with the first pick.

not sure about all players but I know the bigger names are allocated by the league

AbeBeta

Reaction score
overfiend60 said:
While it definitely doesn't hurt that he's playing against NFLE defenders, at the same time he's also playing behind a NFLE OLine. :ralph:

the defenders actually have an considerable advantage as they play more of a react-type game

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Running on 3rd and 6 ? Well they made the FG...

speedkilz88

Reaction score
3rd and 6 and they run again? I didn't like that call, Berlin has a chance being only 3 up.

Rudy

Reaction score
DBoys said:
Hey guys on the strip correct me if I am wrong but once his knee is down the play is over right? So it was a good call.

On the replay, you can see exactly what you just said. I don't know why they're still debating over it.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I think the one thing that stands out watching Henson play in NFL Europe is he thinks and acts like an NFL QB, while a lot of those guys look like they would never have a chance at NFL speeds.

The other QBs were throwing into double coverage, Henson was making the smart reads. Henson seemed to throw the ball away more than any other QB in the game today. The "scrubs" were always looking to force a play while Henson seemed to have it under control and know when to say when.

Henson was making some great plays putting his receivers in motion. He still played smart when the pocket broke down and he was forced to make a play on his feet.

I tell ya, I know it's only NFLE, but Henson really looks like he is getting those football instincts back. Frankly, he looked like a guy who shouldn't be in NFL Europe. We all know he has the physical tools. The new throwing motion seems to be working, he's looking accurate. If he is playing like a true QB again, I think this trade may pay off.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
ok, I'm officially getting a new avatar to commemorate Henson's great play in NFL Europe.

How does it look?

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
If Henson can avoid a major setback at this point, it should be his best game in NFLE to date.

Update on his stats:

15 - 23 for 192 yds. Longest completion - 37 yds. 2 tds, no ints. QB Rating - 120.2

This has also turned out to be a pretty entertaining game so far.