Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Don't like the way we're playing AT ALL today.

Not playing with that "playoff urgency" and other than Duncan it looks like no one came ready to play.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Danny White;2041516 said:
Don't like the way we're playing AT ALL today.

Not playing with that "playoff urgency" and other than Duncan it looks like no one came ready to play.

hey, we need to lose today! haha, we win championships when we lose the first game!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
MC KAos;2041561 said:
hey, we need to lose today! haha, we win championships when we lose the first game!

Yeah, but we're not playing Denver or Minnesota this year.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
What an amazing game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm shaking right now.

This thing had it all... amazing comeback, double overtimes, key players fouling out, TIMMAY hitting a three, Nash almost sending it to a third OT, and finally MANU GINOBILLIIIIIIIIIIIII.

This is still gonna be one heck of a series, but this loss has to sting something awful for the Suns.

Rowdy and DCgirl, your team played awesome, nothing to be ashamed of here. The only shame is that this is the first round and not the Western finals!

MC KAos

Reaction score
Spurs Win!!! Omg!!! Greatest Game Ever!! Td For The 3!!!! Wow!! Big Props To The Suns

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
And this song goes out to the Kleenex Sons.......courtesy of the San Antonio Spurs

"Daddy's home, Daddy's home, to stay........to stay"

kristie

Reaction score
Biggems;2041619 said:
And this song goes out to the Kleenex Sons.......courtesy of the San Antonio Spurs

"Daddy's home, Daddy's home, to stay........to stay"

:laugh1:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I'm just glad it was a 3:00 game. If that had been one of those week-night 9:30 pm tips that ends after midnight, I'd never be able to get to sleep.

I'm just starting to calm down now.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
BTW, did anyone else notice Grant Hill pull a "Chris Webber" at the end of the game and call a Time Out that the Suns didn't have?

Not that it mattered in the end, but he's lucky the refs ignored him.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
For the win:

b3c0431ae07be425a3a0e8a197583708-getty-80358526jm002_suns_spurs.jpg

MC KAos

Reaction score
that game was insane!! we gotta win the next tuesday though, im worried about that game

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
i saw Hill go Webber out there....I was yelling at the TV...my bro missed it, but he saw in the replay that I was right.

Had Nash made that bomb of a shot at the end, I would be mad about them ignoring the TO call.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i completely missed that, i was too busy jumping up and down in celebration and playing with my barking dogs

MC KAos

Reaction score
zrinkill;2042425 said:
Where did all the Suns fans go????

ya, ***, if the suns would have won rowdy would have been all over the place, i guess me saying this should bring him out of hibernation

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Give 'em a break... that was a tough loss.

They have nothing to be ashamed of, though. Nash, especially, played out of his mind. That guy is a true competitor.

Besides, when you get right down to it, all we did was hold serve on our home court in game 1. We need to win BOTH of these first two games to really put some pressure on the Suns.

Make no mistake, that was a huge win, but it's just one win. No time to get cocky. :)

MC KAos

Reaction score
Danny White;2042729 said:
Give 'em a break... that was a tough loss.

They have nothing to be ashamed of, though. Nash, especially, played out of his mind. That guy is a true competitor.

Besides, when you get right down to it, all we did was hold serve on our home court in game 1. We need to win BOTH of these first two games to really put some pressure on the Suns.

Make no mistake, that was a huge win, but it's just one win. No time to get cocky. :)

ya, for all we know he is prob on a business trip or something and cant get on his computer, im sure he'll be back soon