Twitter: Official schedule

Johnny23

Reaction score
Pfffttttt..... I think its to give the haters outside of Dallas more chances to see Garrett suck and lose games. They shouldn't get a single prime time slot until Jerry pulls his head out of his butt.
I disagree, I like being able to to watch the Cowboys win or lose. I live in Washington state and might never make it to a live game. Primetime games gaurentee I get to see my team.

aria

Reaction score
Yet we still made it to the Div round.....
And got literally run over by a back up RB in the playoffs. Until this defense is more consistent I’d hardly say “they can put a hurting on any offense”.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
11-5

Losses
@NO
Vs PHI
@NE
@CHI
Vs LAR
With that thought you are say we are good but not ready. I think we beat two of those teams a loose to one you don't expect. Sign our guys and get one starter in the draft. Here is the thing...get one that can contribute in the cut down and you never know.

9of11

Reaction score
They gave nothing to Dallas on this schedule....no consecutive weeks at home...the only true rest during the season is during the bye week...other than that....no true rest period getting comfortable at home....brutal...

stiletto

Reaction score
The schedule makers might've finally rid us of Jason Garrett... LOL, it's in no way a comfortable schedule except the first 3 weeks. Reeks of 8-8.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Wow. This is a unusual schedule in terms of home and away games. There aren't any back-to-back home games at all, but there is only one two game stretch on the road. The first 6 games are the usual early/late afternoon slots, with a prime time Sunday night slot sandwiched in.
Then, it gets interesting:
Sunday night, Bye, Monday night, Sunday night, two Sunday day games, followed by the usual crunched slot of the Thanksgiving Thursday game 4 days later. Thankfully, (pun intended,) we play a week later on Thursday again. Extra days of rest come in handy after that for the remaining December afternoon games.

Last edited:

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Birds have 3 straight road games but they also get 3 straight home game with a bye so 4 weeks straight without travel.

But the Eagles play 2 teams coming off the bye, (NYJ and NE) meanwhile, we play not a single team coming off a bye. Overall I like this schedule. My prediction of winning the SB this year is growing some legs.....I think we finish 11-5 or 12-4.