***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
For those in the know…. Before my Disney subscription runs out, is there anything I need to see to better understand the Dr.Strange 2 movie? Did not watch the Scarlett Witch series and missed some of the What If? Episodes which I think ties in? Did see the Loki series which is all about the multi-verse.

Trying to finish Boba Fett too because Reality said it’s necessary to pick up Mandalorian Season 3 (whenever that comes out) And have to admit, I didn’t give that show a chance and it was actually pretty good.

I really like the “adopted by a sand people tribe” theme. All of those Favreau Star Wars series are just Star Wars with popular Cowboys and Indians themes. And the Star Wars nerd in me gets a kick out of watching things like Wookie bounty hunters and a pet rancor. Great stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:

Big_D

Reaction score
I do plan to check that out. I've liked her in everything I've seen her in, and I'm guessing she plays lead very well.

In this she’s a complete train wreck who is trying hard to be a better person.. and she really does a great job with that. Then after each episode they give a little behind the scenes look and breakdown on the filming of it.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I haven't seen the the Strange 2 movie, but it would probably be helpful to watch the latest Spider-Man movie since he's in it along with the multiverse/spiderverse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For those in the know…. Before my Disney subscription runs out, is there anything I need to see to better understand the Dr.Strange 2 movie?
In addition to WandaVision and Loki:
  • Doctor Strange
  • Thor: Ragnarok (mark 14:15 - 19:03)
  • Avengers: Infinity War
  • Avengers: Endgame (mark 2:28:08 - 2:38:03)
  • What If... Doctor Strange Lost His Heart Instead of His Hands?
  • What If... Ultron Won?
  • What If... The Watcher Broke His Oath?
  • Spider-Man: No Way Home (Amazon Prime Video/Rent $5.99 in SD, HD or UHD)
Note: Avengers: Endgame is a great movie from start-to-finish but it is not "necessary" to watch it in is entirety to get the full gist of Dr. Strange appearance. That said, I would recommend watching the whole movie. :)

Last edited:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching season 2 of The Flight Attendant on HBO Max. Kaley Cuoco plays an alcoholic and trouble seems to follow her wherever she goes. Pretty cool how it’s filmed. Worth checking out.

When I heard about that show I assumed it was a raunchy cheesy comedy because it was on HBO and the other BBT actors/actresses seemed to move on to new comedy shows.

After watching that first trailer though it definitely looks more interesting than I thought it would be.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Just finished White Hot: The Rise and Fall of Abercrombie & Fitch

Smh, just insane what they were doing over there. Good watch.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Watching season 2 of The Flight Attendant on HBO Max. Kaley Cuoco plays an alcoholic and trouble seems to follow her wherever she goes. Pretty cool how it’s filmed. Worth checking out.

I find her oddly attractive. Not that she isn’t pretty, but there’s something else to her that ramps it up for me that I can’t put my finger on.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I find her oddly attractive. Not that she isn’t pretty, but there’s something else to her that ramps it up for me that I can’t put my finger on.
I have always attributed it to her personality. Her inner self shines through any role or interview she does.

There are absolutely, knock down, gorgeous people in the world. Some have little or no personality at all or fake it in front of the public and on-camera.

Those are the folks who perfectly fit the adage, "Beauty is only skin deep." To me, people like Kaley Cuoco are attractive for more than simply looks alone.

SlammedZero

Reaction score

Loved season 1. I'm having a hard time with season 2 so far though.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Security would stop you before you even got close enough to try!

But seriously, I know what you mean. I put her in the same vein as Christina Applegate, where her personality, and sense of humor and self deprecation make her even more attractive.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Security would stop you before you even got close enough to try!

But seriously, I know what you mean. I put her in the same vein as Christina Applegate, where her personality, and sense of humor and self deprecation make her even more attractive.
My personal example would be Carla Gugino. It is just something about her. And my opinion has not changed through the years. Last time I saw Gugino was in Gunpowder Milkshake (Netflix I think). She played a character who looked like a librarian but my blood pressure rose anyway, which is not a good thing since I have high blood pressure. :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My personal example would be Carla Gugino. It is just something about her. And my opinion has not changed through the years. Last time I saw Gugino was in Gunpowder Milkshake (Netflix I think). She played a character who looked like a librarian but my blood pressure rose anyway, which is not a good thing since I have high blood pressure. :laugh:
No idea who that...Never mind, I'll Google her.

I guess I can see where someone might find her hot. I recognize her, but never really cared for her. She's on the same level as Jami Gertz for me...I take that back. Gertz is annoying.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

I never knew that was her name. Gugino is hot.

I’d also throw in Rashida Jones onto that category for me.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I have been re-watching the series "Justified" and just watched a few episodes she appeared in.
I really like her too. I was sorry when "Jett" got cancelled, thought it showed some promise, too bad it didn't get more of a chance.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have been re-watching the series "Justified" and just watched a few episodes she appeared in.
I really like her too. I was sorry when "Jett" got cancelled, thought it showed some promise, too bad it didn't get more of a chance.
I didn't even notice her in Justified.