***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
So I have Disney+ and of course they have all the Simpson seasons. I’ve actually started watching again. Started with Season 3 only because the earliest art and voices are annoying but I’ll probably go back for those too. Still holds up. I forgot how damn good that show was in the early seasons. Still cracks me up

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Love all the Jedi hunt scenes, but I hope they don’t screw this up. I think it’s very easy to make a dud when you’re squeezing a story between the movies with not much room for storytelling other than a childhood Jedi and we saw how well that went in the Phantom Menace. Cool visual arts, great actor, but I don’t see much of a story.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Love all the Jedi hunt scenes, but I hope they don’t screw this up. I think it’s very easy to make a dud when you’re squeezing a story between the movies with not much room for storytelling other than a childhood Jedi and we saw how well that went in the Phantom Menace. Cool visual arts, great actor, but I don’t see much of a story.

"A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights. He betrayed and murdered your father. Now the Jedi are all but extinct."

- Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars: A New Hope

I am always interested to see anything concerning the Jedi after Order 66 was executed but before Luke's training. There have been some tidbits seen in stuff like Star Wars Rebels, The Mandalorian, etc., but not much. Movies like Rogue One and Sulu did not offer any Jedi in hiding info either. Kenobi is big for fans like me wanting to have the huge void filled with new info.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights. He betrayed and murdered your father. Now the Jedi are all but extinct."

- Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars: A New Hope

I am always interested to see anything concerning the Jedi after Order 66 was executed but before Luke's training. There have been some tidbits seen in stuff like Star Wars Rebels, The Mandalorian, etc., but not much. Movies like Rogue One and Sulu did not offer any Jedi in hiding info either. Kenobi is big for fans like me wanting to have the huge void filled with new info.

7482ffe203c53fd659a036f1fce59ac5.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just watched the next episode of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds.

The show keeps getting better. I've come to ignore the fact the the ship looks much more modern than the Enterprise of TOS, and the bridge looks fantastic, even more so in this episode.

There was one thing I was disappointed about though:
I was really hoping to see what they'd do with the Gorn, visually. The ships were pretty cool, even though the scout ships didn't really seem to match the mother ship. Hopefully they show us the creatures at some point. [Spoiler/]

Creeper

Reaction score
I just finished watching both seasons of "Into the Night". It is a Belgian sci-fi thriller about a solar incident that produces massive gamma ray radiation the engulfs Earth, except at night. A group of people get on a commercial airliner and fly west to stay on the dark side of the planet avoiding the gamma radiation. It is an interesting storyline. I enjoyed the series a lot. Some of the science is a little off, and of course there are some contradictions. But the premise is reasonable to a certain degree. It is really about the people who survive and how the relate to each other. There are some stupid plot angles that make no sense when you realize this story takes place over days, not months or years. But they are easily ignored.

What is really a neat twist in this series in the spinoff, "Yakamoz S-245". This is about submarine, its crew and a small group of scientists it picks up at the beginning of the story. These two series are about two different sets of people dealing with the same solar catastrophe in different parts of the world at the same time. The submarine dives during the day to to use the water above them as insulation from the solar radiation while the jet liner passengers continuously fly ahead of the sun keeping the Earth between them and the solar rays. Yakamoz S-245 is listed as a Turkish series.

The interesting thing about these two series is how the two stories take place at the same time and are to some degree intertwined.

I won't give anything else away but I am looking forward to see how the story continues if there is a season 3 of Into the Night, or a Season 2 of Yakamoz S-245. I give both series 7.5 out of 10, despite the dubbing in English.

Some advice, watch "Into the Night" first. I watched Yakamoz S-245 first not realizing it was a spinoff of Into the Night. There is more mystery if you watch Into the Night first.

In the last episodes of both series the stories converge. The submarine crew meets the airliner crew and there is a cliffhanger. During the Into the Night series, some events occur that the characters do not understand who is behind them, but when you watch Yakamoz S-245 it becomes apparent what is going on. The question now is how the story continues. Is there going to be a 3rd series with both groups together? I am looking forward to the next series to find out.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
George Carlin's American Dream, 9/10, HBO. This is the definitive look into the life of one of the masters, who re-invented himself as well as stand up. They needed 4 hours to tell his story and I thought I knew a lot about him but this is the real look inside a brilliant mind. I was one of those to call him angry and bitter in the latter part of his life and this explains a lot about what happened to him and why that perception was popular.

He was just inducted into The Hall on Netflix along with Joan Rivers, Robin Williams and Richard Pryor. Another fine production.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
George Carlin's American Dream, 9/10, HBO. This is the definitive look into the life of one of the masters, who re-invented himself as well as stand up. They needed 4 hours to tell his story and I thought I knew a lot about him but this is the real look inside a brilliant mind. I was one of those to call him angry and bitter in the latter part of his life and this explains a lot about what happened to him and why that perception was popular.

He was just inducted into The Hall on Netflix along with Joan Rivers, Robin Williams and Richard Pryor. Another fine production.
It'll have to wait. Stranger Things 4 is out!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just finished watching both seasons of "Into the Night". It is a Belgian sci-fi thriller about a solar incident that produces massive gamma ray radiation the engulfs Earth, except at night. A group of people get on a commercial airliner and fly west to stay on the dark side of the planet avoiding the gamma radiation. It is an interesting storyline. I enjoyed the series a lot. Some of the science is a little off, and of course there are some contradictions. But the premise is reasonable to a certain degree. It is really about the people who survive and how the relate to each other. There are some stupid plot angles that make no sense when you realize this story takes place over days, not months or years. But they are easily ignored.

What is really a neat twist in this series in the spinoff, "Yakamoz S-245". This is about submarine, its crew and a small group of scientists it picks up at the beginning of the story. These two series are about two different sets of people dealing with the same solar catastrophe in different parts of the world at the same time. The submarine dives during the day to to use the water above them as insulation from the solar radiation while the jet liner passengers continuously fly ahead of the sun keeping the Earth between them and the solar rays. Yakamoz S-245 is listed as a Turkish series.

The interesting thing about these two series is how the two stories take place at the same time and are to some degree intertwined.

I won't give anything else away but I am looking forward to see how the story continues if there is a season 3 of Into the Night, or a Season 2 of Yakamoz S-245. I give both series 7.5 out of 10, despite the dubbing in English.

Some advice, watch "Into the Night" first. I watched Yakamoz S-245 first not realizing it was a spinoff of Into the Night. There is more mystery if you watch Into the Night first.

In the last episodes of both series the stories converge. The submarine crew meets the airliner crew and there is a cliffhanger. During the Into the Night series, some events occur that the characters do not understand who is behind them, but when you watch Yakamoz S-245 it becomes apparent what is going on. The question now is how the story continues. Is there going to be a 3rd series with both groups together? I am looking forward to the next series to find out.
Did you watch it with subtitles or dubbed?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"I rather be digested by a Jackal Beast."

^ This will now be my standard reply whenever someone asks something of me that I rather not do.

Obi-Wan Kenobi :starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Holy crap! S4: e1 of Stranger Things started off pretty slow...but the ending...wow!

I really enjoyed it. Gonna be hard for me to binge watch this season I think. That is probably just a mental thing. Seems so much easier to watch three or four 45-50 minute shows in a row than a couple of movies back to back.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Holy crap! S4: e1 of Stranger Things started off pretty slow...but the ending...wow!
Is that the only episode they released? I know it's in two parts and I am waiting for all of it to load and I'll watch it in my own time.

Made the mistake of doing that with Better Call Saul and now I have to wait.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is that the only episode they released? I know it's in two parts and I am waiting for all of it to load and I'll watch it in my own time.

Made the mistake of doing that with Better Call Saul and now I have to wait.
2 parts? I watched the first 3 episodes last night. Are you saying they're releasing half the season at a time?