***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's what I recall but I could have that confused with something else.
That would be different for the show. I don't know what the point of that would be, unless they couldn't finish the whole season on schedule.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think a lot of the series took their lead from Game of Thrones as a way of keeping subscribers.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2 parts? I watched the first 3 episodes last night. Are you saying they're releasing half the season at a time?
Yes, season 4 will be split into two parts with part 1 being released on May 27th with 7 episodes and Part 2 being released on July 1st with 2 episodes.

If you notice, they are 5 weeks apart, which means to watch both you have to have an active Netflix subscription for 2 months.

Last edited:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has it really been 3 years since season 3 premiered??? That doesn't seem right at all.
They waited way too long for this to maintain its popularity.

I will watch it at some point, likely after the second part has been released. The cast has grown up and the nostalgia it offered seems like a distant memory now.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
So far, it's a very good show, but the scene with Leia in the woods has got to be the absolute worst chase scene in the history of TV and movies.

Followed closely is her chase with obi wan. She is too small, too refined, or something. They have not built her character well. The good side of the force is pretty pathetic. I hope they have less scenes or get better

The dark jedi and reva are great. I didn't like anakin in the 3 with natalie portman, but the flashes they are showing of him as darth vader in this series look pretty good.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
To be honest I find them incredibly bad acted. So far there have been alot of cringe worthy scenes in the first two episodes, and almost all happen when any bad guy/girl says something. Add in the chase scenes with the little girl and the first two episodes have more bad in them than good. Ewen does a good job so far but other than that... let's see where this show goes.

ModEdit: Post is about Obi-wan Kenobi show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodger12

Reaction score
To be honest I find them incredibly bad acted. So far there have been alot of cringe worthy scenes in the first two episodes, and almost all happen when any bad guy/girl says something. Add in the chase scenes with the little girl and the first two episodes have more bad in them than good. Ewen does a good job so far but other than that... let's see where this show goes.

ModEdit: Post is about Obi-wan Kenobi show.

You're being too kind......

I thought it started out well but it quickly devolved. I get it...Kenobi is a broken man. But the other Jedi that was killed was more brash than Kenobi? "The Jedi code is like an itch...they can not help it..." That is, unless you're the new version of Kenobi. Ben Kenobi in A New Hope was in hiding but the minute he heard the Leia's message, he knew what he had to do without hesitation. The "new" Kenobi just follows the wussification of protagonists/heroes like Luke. And Reva can read minds and she did so to know Kenobi was on the planet and being sheltered by the fake Jedi but she couldn't read Owen's mind in the market scene? That's such a glaring plot hole that no writer should allow to slip. And the young girl......cringe worthy performance. Just ugly. They'll appease some of the fan base by the inevitable Kenobi - Vader duel but they've already ruined this limited series.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thread question about Stranger Things 4:

Actor Joseph Quinn plays Eddie Munson. Has anyone else gotten a young Robert Downey Jr. vibe from him playing this role?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Actor Joseph Quinn plays Eddie Munson. Has anyone else gotten a young Robert Downey Jr. vibe from him playing this role?
Not at all. He doesn't remind me of anyone else. I'm not sure if I like him or not, but at least he's got an original persona, IMO.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Okay, I happen to be watching it now, and now that you've said that, I can see a little of RDj in his facial expressions.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I watched Obi-Wan Kenobi and overall I liked it. Leia started to feel a little annoying, but just think it's something about precocious kids that brings that out.....lol The actress playing Reva seemed kinda flat and wooden, maybe she's paying homage to Hayden Christensen?