***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I now have no doubts, an investigation into the writers' room for The Boys must be made at once. And I must be invited if not to do anything but get them coffee.

"Hey, what's that out the window at the edge of the forest?"
"Why, that's the line that should not be crossed".
"Was it in this room at one time"?
"No, but it was too close so we had them move it to the edge of the forest".
Yeah, they're doing things I never would've thought I'd see. The things they're doing are things I'd have to force myself to think of if someone dared me to try to offend them...and then I'd think, "No, no, that's too much. They'll think there's something wrong with you, if you say that out loud!"

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, they're doing things I never would've thought I'd see. The things they're doing are things I'd have to force myself to think of if someone dared me to try to offend them...and then I'd think, "No, no, that's too much. They'll think there's something wrong with you, if you say that out loud!"
I do wonder if they run the risk of pushing the envelope too far that they can't stay on point with the storyline.

They even said that 1st episode was going to be something no one had ever seen and I think they went over the edge and it became like a radio shock jock. We did because we could and our express purpose was to shock you. Well, they did.

Creeper

Reaction score
Did Anyone watch the first Episode of West World Season 4 on HBO Max? I am trying to decide if I should waste any time on it since I thought this show went way off the rails in season 3.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Did Anyone watch the first Episode of West World Season 4 on HBO Max? I am trying to decide if I should waste any time on it since I thought this show went way off the rails in season 3.

I'm hate-watching it since I've seen it since the beginning. The first season is legendary but holy ***** has it become awful. Ed Harris makes it somewhat watchable haha.

Creeper

Reaction score
I'm hate-watching it since I've seen it since the beginning. The first season is legendary but holy ***** has it become awful. Ed Harris makes it somewhat watchable haha.

It's funny. After season 3 I started looking up reviews and all the critics were giving it a thumbs up in their review. The snobby types were insinuating if you didn't like it that was because you weren't deep enough to grasp its complicated artsy messaging. Now when I read the reviews of season 4, all the critics are talking about how convoluted and off the rails Westworld was by the end of season 3!

I am like you. I watched the first 3 seasons so I fell the need to see where this mess is going but any hint season 4 is like season 3 and I will pass. Season 1 was so promising too.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just watched S3; E1 of The Umbrella Academy. Not a bad start, but the most interesting thing is in the end credits - the casting, to be precise. I was unaware that Ellen Page is now Elliott Page. When did that happen?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Started watching “Stranger Things” from the beginning and timing it to the release of eps 8 and 9 on Friday. The only drawback is Winona Ryder is even more annoying the second time through. She adds nothing to this with that stupid “oops, I tooted’ expression plastered on her face.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Started watching “Stranger Things” from the beginning and timing it to the release of eps 8 and 9 on Friday. The only drawback is Winona Ryder is even more annoying the second time through. She adds nothing to this with that stupid “oops, I tooted’ expression plastered on her face.
The only things I've ever liked her in are Beetlejuice and Heathers...at least as far as I remember.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, I don't even remember her being in Dracula. I must have blocked it out.
You're lucky. I can't. I expected better from a film directed by Francis Ford Coppola and starred Gary Oldman AND Anthony Hopkins. I lividly remember the movie any time I think of it.

To be honest, Winona Ryder's damsel role did not subtract from the movie. The movie does that to itself.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're lucky. I can't. I expected better from a film directed by Francis Ford Coppola and starred Gary Oldman AND Anthony Hopkins. I lividly remember the movie any time I think of it.

To be honest, Winona Ryder's damsel role did not subtract from the movie. The movie does that to itself.
Gary Oldman was great, though. I just didn't like when they made him look like Glenn Close playing Dracula.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Episode 9 of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds ...Mostly good episode, at least much better than the previous two.

These ain't yer daddy's Gorns!