***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah, she really doesn't do anything for me. Cute face, but that's about it.
It is her popularity that wows me. The only vid app I pay any attention to is TikTok. I came across her page a few weeks ago and glanced at her number of followers.

She has 43 million+ followers. I acknowledge she is a celebrity but I don't get it. Is she really that popular? It must be a social media thing.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is her popularity that wows me. The only vid app I pay any attention to is TikTok. I came across her page a few weeks ago and glanced at her number of followers.

She has 43 million+ followers. I acknowledge she is a celebrity but I don't get it. Is she really that popular? It must be a social media thing.
Must be all the people who watched her as kids. Wasn't she a Disney brat, or something like that?

Creeper

Reaction score
Just finished the Devil in Ohio on Netflix. Another series that could have been a 2 hour movie. There was no need to drag it out for 8 episodes. It feels like a Lifetime movie. Still not sure I understand the ending completely, but they tried to give it a twist I guess. In any case, I give it a 5 out of 10. I won't say don't watch it. I won't recommend it either. I am pretty sure you can find something better to watch somewhere.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
A guilty pleasure but does anyone else watch Below Deck - Mediterranean?

With full shame...yes. I took a similar trip a couple of years back on a sailing yacht and got into watching them before I went. I enjoy seeing the boats, all the exotic locations, and I'm a foodie so I like to see what's cooking. While it wasn't any of the boats from the show, it was the best vacation of our lives.

Creeper

Reaction score
Watching ‘Counterpart’ on Prime. A SciFi about a duplicated world. I’m enjoying it so far through 6 episodes. Good story and acting and some great looking women. 7/10 so far and I’m a tough grader

I watched it when it was on Starz or whatever cable network. I liked it too but is moved a little slow the first season. Very cool concept though.