***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pretty late to the game here but Black Mirror....dang there are some dark episodes. Enjoying about 90% of them so far.

What's some of your favorite episodes?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Waco American Apocalypse a new three episode documetary series on the Branch Davidians situation.
Well done but I do not think there was much new information

Do not bring up politics if you wish to discuss the series.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched The Mandalorian "The Foundling." Second episode directed by Carl Weathers. The previous one was "The Siege." I enjoyed both episodes. Both have some entertaining action scenes.:thumbup:
Not sure how long the series will run but I have one prediction before its eventual end:

Grogu's first words shall be, "This is the way."

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mandalorian season 3

Grogu needs to be accidentally sucked into the mandalorians space ship engine and end this plot line of the Star Wars Babbysitters Club. Time for bounty hunting, space cowboy activities, Mandalorian battles, and the retaking of the mandalore.

I don't get what they are doing. Internet polling and data mining gives another season to a little green turtle who moves his hand and looks at stuff
Season 3 episode 4 will give you a clear understanding of how Grogu's entire story will be told. However, I think it might be best that you brace yourself first because he ain't going anywhere anytime soon. :laugh:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Star Trek: Picard S3; E6

Phenomenal. That is all.
My favorite starship scene:

EQHn6dq.gif

The corner of my mouth turned up seeing NCC1701-A but I broke into a big old grin seeing Janeway's ship.

I thought Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger explanations went through mental somersaults over the years but I think Brent Spiner's Data may have him beat. :laugh:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see you .....currently of netfix\

A policeman and his doctor wife have some marriage problems and the son blames the mother. For his job, the policeman investigates a case of a missing boy. The possible kidnapping looks like some cases from a few years ago.

Different thriller
Had no expectations going in but came away liking it.

Fair warning... Chances are you will be destracted by Helen Hunts appearence
She just looks so weid bas

Creeper

Reaction score
Pretty late to the game here but Black Mirror....dang there are some dark episodes. Enjoying about 90% of them so far.

What's some of your favorite episodes?
Except for the 1st episode I really like Black Mirror. I wish they would bring it back. But I watched it too long ago to remember specific episodes, except the first one which I will never forget, like Human Centipede.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you are a music lover, I highly recommend "The Wrecking Crew" documentary of the original studio musician all stars of their time. It is especially interesting to see how Spectre created his "wall of sound".

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Waco American Apocalypse a new three episode documetary series on the Branch Davidians situation.

I was curious about that myself. Saw it on there, thought about it, but I didn't think it would shed any new light to the story we all know. I may watch it as some filler TV.

Creeper

Reaction score

I didn't watch this yet, but it is a little surprising they made another series about this event. There have been a number of them already. The problem is, I don't think we will ever know what really happened.