***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Love this show but didn't get a chance to watch it tonight. Will catch it tomorrow.
I just heard about this series. I have seen it in the guide but never gave it a 2nd look. So, I decided to give it a try. After the first couple of episodes, I wasn’t quite sure. I am now on season 1, episode 6 and am hooked! That Tom is quite a character……:muttley:

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I realize the month is almost over but Pluto has a channel dedicated to playing the Rocky movies 24/7 during March. It's pretty cool. They play Rocky I-IV back to back. Then there is about a 2-hour intermission that lets you do some laundry, walk the dog, make a meal, or whatever you might need to do before Rocky Balboa comes on.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
9GFczow.gif
I never claimed I was sane. :laugh:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The new season of "Ted lasso" has started. The first episode was good, but felt there were a couple parts that were kinda forced, but still a good start to the season. The last two episodes have been gold, absolutely great! I end up watching each episode a couple times to try and catch everything, there are so many Easter eggs, little details, call backs and things going on in the background that it's impossible to catch them all in a single viewing. Loving this season so far, and.........
We Got Zava!!!

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I see you .....currently of netfix\

A policeman and his doctor wife have some marriage problems and the son blames the mother. For his job, the policeman investigates a case of a missing boy. The possible kidnapping looks like some cases from a few years ago.

Different thriller
Had no expectations going in but came away liking it.

Fair warning... Chances are you will be destracted by Helen Hunts appearence
She just looks so weid bas
I said same thing. "Is that Helen Hunt"? We all get old but dang.

Creeper

Reaction score
I just heard about this series. I have seen it in the guide but never gave it a 2nd look. So, I decided to give it a try. After the first couple of episodes, I wasn’t quite sure. I am now on season 1, episode 6 and am hooked! That Tom is quite a character……:muttley:
It gets better. They are all entertaining characters even if they are all very flawed.

Big_D

Reaction score
Bert Kreischer The Cabin on Netflix

I would've posted the trailer but there is some salty language!

Here's the gist of it..

After years on the grind, Bert Kreischer sets out on a purifying retreat to a remote cabin to cleanse his “mind, body and soul." In The Cabin with Bert Kreischer, a new 5-episode docu-series, the comedian is joined by his celebrity friends as he attempts bizarre therapy techniques, intense physical challenges, and ridiculously improvised encounters with nature. Special guests include Anthony Anderson, Big Jay Oakerson, Bobby Lee, Caitlyn Jenner, Deon Cole, Donnell Rawlings, Fortune Feimster, Gabriel Iglesias, Joel McHale, Joey Diaz, Kaley Cuoco, Nikki Glaser, and Tom Segura.

He's definitely out of his mind... some pretty funny moments and worth checking out 8/10.

joseephuss

Reaction score
On a Wing and a Prayer on Prime

I can't decide if it was unintentionally funny or purposely bad. It was all over the place trying to mix in too many sub-plots into the main story, which is based on actual events. If you want to laugh at bad acting and silly writing give it a go, but it is not good.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Has this already been posted?

I’m starting to feel like I’m getting less for my money from Disney+. It’s obvious that they’re cutting costs by producing less content.

I’m a big Star Wars - Marvel fan. There used to be at least one series from each running every month. And now they’ve made the conscious decision to slow down new releases.

I may make a conscious decision to pay monthly based on their offerings.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m starting to feel like I’m getting less for my money from Disney+. It’s obvious that they’re cutting costs by producing less content.

I’m a big Star Wars - Marvel fan. There used to be at least one series from each running every month. And now they’ve made the conscious decision to slow down new releases.

It appears the Star Wars universe isn't immune to the female empowerment movement.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Night Agent, Netflix. 3/10 and further evidence that the talent pool for actors and writers is getting too shallow with the proliferation of made for streaming movies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Disney Targets $3B in Content Cost Savings Over Next Few Years

By Caitlin Houston | The Hollywood Reporter
February 8, 2023

Disney is targeting a multi-billion figure for content savings over the next few years, excluding sports, CEO Bob Iger announced Wednesday.

This will be an annualized savings target of $3 billion of future spending, CFO Christine McCarthy clarified. Disney still expects its content spending to remain “in the low $30 billion range” for fiscal 2023.

<snip>

“We are going to take a really hard look at the cost for everything that we make, both across television and film. Because things in a very competitive world have just simply gotten more expensive, and that’s something that is already underway here. In addition, we’re going to look at the volume of what we make. And with that in mind, we’re going to be fairly aggressive at better curation when it comes to general entertainment,” Iger said when asked about the savings on the earnings call.

<snip>

“Now it’s time for another transformation; one that rationalizes our enviable streaming business, and puts it on a path to sustain growth and profitability, while also reducing expenses to improve margins and returns, and better positioning us to whether future disruption, increased competition, and global economic challenges,” Iger said, after speaking about his tenure at the company.

Read more

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Disney Targets $3B in Content Cost Savings Over Next Few Years

By Caitlin Houston | The Hollywood Reporter
February 8, 2023

Disney is targeting a multi-billion figure for content savings over the next few years, excluding sports, CEO Bob Iger announced Wednesday.

This will be an annualized savings target of $3 billion of future spending, CFO Christine McCarthy clarified. Disney still expects its content spending to remain “in the low $30 billion range” for fiscal 2023.

<snip>

“We are going to take a really hard look at the cost for everything that we make, both across television and film. Because things in a very competitive world have just simply gotten more expensive, and that’s something that is already underway here. In addition, we’re going to look at the volume of what we make. And with that in mind, we’re going to be fairly aggressive at better curation when it comes to general entertainment,” Iger said when asked about the savings on the earnings call.

<snip>

“Now it’s time for another transformation; one that rationalizes our enviable streaming business, and puts it on a path to sustain growth and profitability, while also reducing expenses to improve margins and returns, and better positioning us to whether future disruption, increased competition, and global economic challenges,” Iger said, after speaking about his tenure at the company.

Read more
Very much along the lines of what I was referring to.

I think my interests are among the majority of adult Disney+ subscribers. Those who have kids in the house are likely to subscribe every month anyway. But those like me are there for the Star Wars and Marvel stuff. When they were coming out every month? Take my money. If that stops? I will likely base my subscription accordingly.

I think Disney has plenty of other places to look to ‘trim the fat’.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bert Kreischer The Cabin on Netflix

I would've posted the trailer but there is some salty language!

Here's the gist of it..

After years on the grind, Bert Kreischer sets out on a purifying retreat to a remote cabin to cleanse his “mind, body and soul." In The Cabin with Bert Kreischer, a new 5-episode docu-series, the comedian is joined by his celebrity friends as he attempts bizarre therapy techniques, intense physical challenges, and ridiculously improvised encounters with nature. Special guests include Anthony Anderson, Big Jay Oakerson, Bobby Lee, Caitlyn Jenner, Deon Cole, Donnell Rawlings, Fortune Feimster, Gabriel Iglesias, Joel McHale, Joey Diaz, Kaley Cuoco, Nikki Glaser, and Tom Segura.

He's definitely out of his mind... some pretty funny moments and worth checking out 8/10.
I will have to check that out.

Also want to see his movie coming out soon ...THE MACHINE where it looks like Mark Hamill might steal the best scenes

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Night Agent, Netflix. 3/10 and further evidence that the talent pool for actors and writers is getting too shallow with the proliferation of made for streaming movies.
Thanks for the heads up. Had that on my list to give it a whirl but sounds like removal from the list is in order