***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Big_D

Reaction score
Is 5 on Paramount+ and 1-4 on Peacock? I just dumped Peacock to come over to Paramount+ to watch 1883 and 1923.
I think 1-4 is only on Peacock, not sure about season 5. It is not on Paramount+ as of right now but maybe that's the plan at some point.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I just started watching "Barry", I'm halfway through season 2. I just finished the episode with the feral little girl, that was funny, hope she shows back up.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I’ve started watching it again and I’m into Season 3. It’s feeling really dated.
It's not as quick as I remember, but Coach still makes me bust a gut.
I still enjoyed it, and to be fair, the show did premier 40 years ago. The last half of the show's run felt more familiar to me just because that's what I remember catching on primetime TV in my youth. In fact, I had the biggest crush on Kirstie Alley. :laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve started watching it again and I’m into Season 3. It’s feeling really dated.
All sitcoms to me are dated, especially those with laugh tracks or live audience with a laugh sign. And some were so lazy, they bought stock laugh tracks.

Then again, I am one of the few that didn't like or respond to Friends, Seinfeld or Big Bang Theory. They seemed really lame and contrived to me.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Night Agent, Netflix. 3/10 and further evidence that the talent pool for actors and writers is getting too shallow with the proliferation of made for streaming movies.
I am watching this now. Boy, you are not kidding about the writing. The story line might not have been that bad but the way the story is told is maddeningly stupid. Apparently, the writers unions is on strike. IMO, they should stay there and new writers need to be hired. Maybe they can use Chat GPT to write their scripts from now on.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All sitcoms to me are dated, especially those with laugh tracks or live audience with a laugh sign. And some were so lazy, they bought stock laugh tracks.

Then again, I am one of the few that didn't like or respond to Friends, Seinfeld or Big Bang Theory. They seemed really lame and contrived to me.
Just for that, I will have Sheldon Cooper shake his head at you in haughty derision. :mad:

:)

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Diplomate - Netflix
New series with Felicity

Enjoying it so far - 4 episodes in
Politics, mixed in with subtle humor...8/10

triplets_93

Reaction score
I am so glad that my 1 month free subscription to Amazon Prime is over!!!

I can only watch so many "B" Sci-Fi films, with "B" actors, and the incessant "B" film scores that go with them, whether they're from the 2000's, or earlier...

Creeper

Reaction score
I am so glad that my 1 month free subscription to Amazon Prime is over!!!

I can only watch so many "B" Sci-Fi films, with "B" actors, and the incessant "B" film scores that go with them, whether they're from the 2000's, or earlier...
Amazon really has not done much. The Peripheral was good. But their good shows are few and far between. The Expanse was awesome but over. I am currently watching Vikings on Amazon. I am enjoying it although Season 6 lost me in season 5.

The Man in the High Castle was really good until the last episode. Bosch was a good watch and I really like Britannia which I believe has been cancelled. So they have some good stuff but one or two good series per year is not enough. I have prime for their free shipping.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amazon really has not done much. The Peripheral was good. But their good shows are few and far between. The Expanse was awesome but over. I am currently watching Vikings on Amazon. I am enjoying it although Season 6 lost me in season 5.

The Man in the High Castle was really good until the last episode. Bosch was a good watch and I really like Britannia which I believe has been cancelled. So they have some good stuff but one or two good series per year is not enough. I have prime for their free shipping.
Not sure if you care for anime but Prime's The Legend of Vox Machina is very good. It has two seasons out thus far.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

I hope someone talks The Expanse actors/crew to finish off the story. There is suppose to be more from the books when everyone is much older. They could always make them look a bit older (or just wait a few years) for that final season.