***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
I think it got good . The season finale was good and there really throwing in alot of conspiracies for next season.
They set up a 2nd season pretty well but I was disappointed overall. It did keep my interest enough to watch the whole season and it was a pretty good twist in the finale. It still felt a little Tarantino light to me overall.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I'm guessing it aired on tv but I streamed it on ESPN+. Just watched Qualified, story of Janet Guthrie the first woman to qualify for the Indy 500. Not a racing fan at all but really enjoyed this.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Prime. Excellent show. She pretty funny, but some of the supporting characters are absolutely hilarious. If the woman who plays her manager doesn't get a best supporting actress Emmy, I'll be surprised.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tom Segura's new stand up special debuts on Net today. Good stand up comedian.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Prime. Excellent show. She pretty funny, but some of the supporting characters are absolutely hilarious. If the woman who plays her manager doesn't get a best supporting actress Emmy, I'll be surprised.
Best written show on TV. Several of them have been nominated and I blienve the one that plays her manager won and I know the one that plays her Dad won.

I tried Fleabag and was bored and gave up. I don't get that one.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Best written show on TV. Several of them have been nominated and I blienve the one that plays her manager won and I know the one that plays her Dad won.

I tried Fleabag and was bored and gave up. I don't get that one.
Really, she did win? And Tony Shaloub won one too? Awesome! They both deserve it!

The only person I don't like is that Jane Whateverhernameis, who plays the fat suit comic. The only thing I ever liked her in is Two and a Half Men, when she plays Charlie's psychologist.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Recently watched two HBO sports docs. The one with Belichick and Saban is interesting and the one about Kelly Slater, GOAT surfer was great because the person that wrote the script for that was phenomenal. There are so many points to relate to real life that is was like poetry. Liev Schreiber is a great narrator on both of these.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Burt Kreiasher's new Netflix special Hey Big Boy was pretty good. Worth a watch if you like raunchy comedians.