***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Band of Brothers. It’s about 20 years old but what a riveting series. You can access it on Prime.
The Pacific is a good follow up to that. But that one was a grand slam homer for me and that episode "Bastogne" might capture that war in Europe better than anything I've ever seen and the focus on the infirmary behind the line was extraordinary.

Since they covered the Army and Marines, I was hoping the producers would do the Air Corps and Navy as well. So well done.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haven't seen it, but I do like his stuff. He's been around a while now, hasn't he?
Almost 30 years and I just recently became a fan after watching this last one, then I went back and caught another. The only thing I don't like about them is the camerawork and it was the same in both of them that I watched. They do this irritating side shot profile really close up. But he really is a funny dude.

Tom Segura's new one debuts tomorrow.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
West World S3 got off to a slow start but still going to watch it and hopefully it picks up. S1 was awesome and S2 was good.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Band of Brothers. It’s about 20 years old but what a riveting series. You can access it on Prime.

A favorite. Incredible stuff and will take over my day if I get started again. Speires run may be my favorite moment. Stud

We started Ozark and am 6 shows in. So much to digest

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
yea.. so gf and i have had lots of free time....

Tiger King -- I actually read the book before watching the show but it is pretty amazing. I think the dude got hosed tbh. ((he deserved some time but not huge amounts)).

All-American -- basically a football soap opera. easy, quick watch. predictable but you root for the chars.

Hunters -- paused it after a couple eps. over the top stuff but i'll try to get through it.

Spenser confidential -- Fun and easy to watch action dramedy.

On my block -- couldn't get through much of it. i'm getting old i guess.

Love is Blind -- reality tv never fails to remind us most people are trash lol.

gf is wathing little fires everywhere right now and it appears to be the most chick flick series ever created.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched Tom Segura's new stand up on Netflix and was really disappointed. 2/10, I didn't laugh one time and it was as if the only ideas he had was to try and offend people. The writing was just bad and he should have waited until he had more material. You could see an uneasiness in his delivery that I have not seen before. He was one of my favorites but no more.

chicago JK

Reaction score
Pretty much all I watch is steamed now. I have YouTube tv with hbo app, Netflix, prime and Hulu. I recently steamed Watchman on hbo and thought it was great. I also really enjoyed looking for Alaska on Hulu. Although maybe it may not be for everyone.

My question as I also have Disney plus is it with the time to watch all the marvel movies. I believe i saw the first two of the iron man movies but I think that is all I have seen. I did enjoy mandalorian but have not seen anything of the Star Wars after the original 3. There are a lot of marvel movies and it will probably take me a few months to watch all. Would u recommend?

joseephuss

Reaction score
Watched Tom Segura's new stand up on Netflix and was really disappointed. 2/10, I didn't laugh one time and it was as if the only ideas he had was to try and offend people. The writing was just bad and he should have waited until he had more material. You could see an uneasiness in his delivery that I have not seen before. He was one of my favorites but no more.

It still amazes me how people can watch the same thing and come away with completely different opinions. Such is life. I thought this was his best special and was laughing the whole time.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It still amazes me how people can watch the same thing and come away with completely different opinions. Such is life. I thought this was his best special and was laughing the whole time.
Nothing quite as subjective as the sense of humor.

Hell, I wanted to love it, he was my 2nd favorite behind Burr. Nobody can pull off the "I am standing on the edge on one foot" like Jeselnik. He uses creativity better and Segura wasn't creative at all. He really looked uncomfortable several times during that set.

Anyway, they can't hit it out of the park for everyone every time, I saw Carlin struggling twice.

Those specials they do are like an album that artists contractually owe a label, sometimes it's just not there. This wasn't there for me.

Last edited: