***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So now that I've watched S1 of Discovery, I'll say that while I like the show, Michael is the only character I really give a crap about. Anyone else could be killed off and I wouldn't be upset....and speaking of which, she's absolutely gorgeous!
I have a new favorite actress, and her name is Sonequa Martin-Green. Not only is she very hot, but she's so damned expressive, and an incredible actor. She says more with one look than most people say in two full sentences.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There are a few more characters I really like in Discovery, particularly the Engineer they picked up on the asteroid.

But the one thing I dislike about the show is the long speeches, especially when they need to get their butts moving immediately.

John813

Reaction score
Watching Dark on Netflix.

Not bad halfway in season 1. Felt like the director had to get boob scenes so far just to get them in lol.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've watched a few episodes of Hunters on Amazon. It had potential but they blew it in my opinion. Where did that Staying Alive scene come from? Please free Al Pacino to do this thing too. It's like telling Christopher Walken to tone it down. I mean you have Al Pacino...tell him to go full Pacino right?
I gave up during episode 2 and saw the formula of just anther lame TV show and the casting of the heavy **** is awful. What did they do, pay Pacino all the money?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Don't F Word with Cats on Netflix (7/10) Dark dark documentary on finding a sadist who starts posting videos online anonymously depicting first animal torture and then leads up to murdering a human being; all posted on youtube by same guy. Warning: Do NOT Watch if you're squeamish and love animals. It made me sick watching the first few episodes of the four part series. The dude is different level sick.

Daillest88

Reaction score
I gave up during episode 2 and saw the formula of just anther lame TV show and the casting of the heavy **** is awful. What did they do, pay Pacino all the money?
I think it got good . The season finale was good and there really throwing in alot of conspiracies for next season.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
American Assassin - not great, not terrible. The best part was the ending finale with the explosion.

The Rover - got bored just under halfway through and gave up on it. Just was not in the mood and it did nothing to keep me watching.

The night comes for us - If you liked Raid Redemption I think you will like this. I started it a little late last night so have not finished it but after the first 15-20 minutes it kicks into action. I think it probably has more blood and gore in the fighting scenes but it is full of action.

I am not ok with this - short series and the episodes are only around 20 minutes each. Kind of a tweener type show with a girl that finds out she has some kind of powers. The girl is one of the girls from Stranger Things. Only reason I mention this show is because I was watching the trailer for it and thought I recognized something. Went into watch the show and it was filmed where some of my relatives in PA live. Part of it is filmed in a small town called Brownsville PA and I have ate in the diner they eat in (lead characters mom works in the diner) and have sit on the bench where the Brownsville mural is by. Just thought it was kind of cool.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
American Assassin - not great, not terrible. The best part was the ending finale with the explosion.

The Rover - got bored just under halfway through and gave up on it. Just was not in the mood and it did nothing to keep me watching.

The night comes for us - If you liked Raid Redemption I think you will like this. I started it a little late last night so have not finished it but after the first 15-20 minutes it kicks into action. I think it probably has more blood and gore in the fighting scenes but it is full of action.

I am not ok with this - short series and the episodes are only around 20 minutes each. Kind of a tweener type show with a girl that finds out she has some kind of powers. The girl is one of the girls from Stranger Things. Only reason I mention this show is because I was watching the trailer for it and thought I recognized something. Went into watch the show and it was filmed where some of my relatives in PA live. Part of it is filmed in a small town called Brownsville PA and I have ate in the diner they eat in (lead characters mom works in the diner) and have sit on the bench where the Brownsville mural is by. Just thought it was kind of cool.
There are some pretty funny moments in the show. I didn't even realize the girl was from Stranger Things.

joseephuss

Reaction score
The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez
A very emotionally heavy documentary.

Altered Carbon season 2.
It was okay. Just like season 1 was okay. I think the fight scenes in season 1 were better choreographed. My mind kept drifting to other things as I watched.

ZZ Top documentary.
Well done. An easy watch.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Altered Carbon season 2.
It was okay. Just like season 1 was okay. I think the fight scenes in season 1 were better choreographed. My mind kept drifting to other things as I watched.

ZZ Top documentary.

We are watching the Trials now, it is infuriating. It makes me want to go put some lead in those two’s head!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Altered Carbon season 2.

ZZ Top documentary.
I liked the first season of Altered Carbon better too, but a lot of that is because the women were so much hotter, especially the cop.