Slightly quirky sense of humor so you may like it or not, I did
Heroine is hot which is always a plus

I understand season 2 is coming later this yea

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That 90s show - Just nowhere as good as the 70s show.
It was nice to see cameos from most of the cast from original minus the masterson kid for obvious reasons.

One kid played the son of Kelso and Jackie and he kind of pulled it off as far as looks and sound.
However frankly the only kid that kind of amused me was Ozzie as the snarky gay kid with the boyfriend from Canada that nobody believed was real.

They way it left off it seemed to be a one off season but who knows.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lockwood and Co - British show. Alt world where ghosts are real without question. Split to three different categories and some can cause a condition to live people called ghost lock with renders them in a state of coma with glazed over eyes.

In this world children of a certain age and ability are put into learning schools/agencies that are basically turned into ghostbusters. The premise is that after a certain age we lose the ability to see or somehow interact with ghosts.

Not bad but does have that british vibe of the doctor who and torchwood type of show. So do not expect anything ground breaking or award winning. However if you like odd ball supernatural type shows with a british feeling you might like this one.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lockwood and Co - British show. Alt world where ghosts are real without question. Split to three different categories and some can cause a condition to live people called ghost lock with renders them in a state of coma with glazed over eyes.

In this world children of a certain age and ability are put into learning schools/agencies that are basically turned into ghostbusters. The premise is that after a certain age we lose the ability to see or somehow interact with ghosts.

Not bad but does have that british vibe of the doctor who and torchwood type of show. So do not expect anything ground breaking or award winning. However if you like odd ball supernatural type shows with a british feeling you might like this one.
I watched the first few episodes, and it was okay. The biggest issue, IMO, is the cast. Not that the acting is bad. It's more that they're clearly dorky, not built for fighting kids, in a world where strength, speed, and agility would seem very advantageous.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I keep asking myself "why oh why, am I still watching Vikings"? We're getting iced in down here now but I had no excuse before that to have gone 4 seasons deep in a poor GOT rip off. The lead acting is pretty good but the supporting cast is awful and the only emotive facial expression is glare.

However, this has been informative. Before watching this, I didn't know that none of the Viking women wear panties and all of the Viking men are ready to go on extremely short notice and they all like talking really close to each others faces with that Viking salted fish breath.

This series had "TV" all over it which is why I do not watch much network or even cable produced TV.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I watched Eli Roth's Urban Legend, it's a horror anthology based on different urban legends. It was OK, some of them I had heard of, some I didn't, I liked a couple of them, some were kinda meh.

I also watched Guillermo Del Toro's Cabinet Of Curiosities, which was also a horror anthology. It was alright, I liked some of them, some were alright.

Overall I think I liked Cabinet Of Curiosities more than Urban Legend.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
That 90s show - Just nowhere as good as the 70s show.
It was nice to see cameos from most of the cast from original minus the masterson kid for obvious reasons.

One kid played the son of Kelso and Jackie and he kind of pulled it off as far as looks and sound.
However frankly the only kid that kind of amused me was Ozzie as the snarky gay kid with the boyfriend from Canada that nobody believed was real.

They way it left off it seemed to be a one off season but who knows.
Yeah I am a couple episodes in and it seems OK. Kind of cheesy, but I loved That 70s Show, and as a teen of the 90s, I'll see this one through.

Creeper

Reaction score
I keep asking myself "why oh why, am I still watching Vikings"? We're getting iced in down here now but I had no excuse before that to have gone 4 seasons deep in a poor GOT rip off. The lead acting is pretty good but the supporting cast is awful and the only emotive facial expression is glare.

However, this has been informative. Before watching this, I didn't know that none of the Viking women wear panties and all of the Viking men are ready to go on extremely short notice and they all like talking really close to each others faces with that Viking salted fish breath.

This series had "TV" all over it which is why I do not watch much network or even cable produced TV.
Vikings were very "liberal" about sex. They would do it out in the open basically as you described, whenever they felt like it.

And I imagine hygiene was not an issue as both party probably smelled like zoo animals.

Creeper

Reaction score
I watched Eli Roth's Urban Legend, it's a horror anthology based on different urban legends. It was OK, some of them I had heard of, some I didn't, I liked a couple of them, some were kinda meh.

I also watched Guillermo Del Toro's Cabinet Of Curiosities, which was also a horror anthology. It was alright, I liked some of them, some were alright.

Overall I think I liked Cabinet Of Curiosities more than Urban Legend.
I thought Cabinet of Curiosities was kind of boring and unoriginal. But I stopped watching after 2 episodes.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cunk on Earth, Netflix. 8/10 and just what an absurdist appreciates, British absurdism. This is cleverly written and executed and I would like to see the outtakes from the interviews with the authorities she interviewed. This also requires active listening to get the most out of it, she really has a way of burying gems.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Cunk on Earth, Netflix. 8/10 and just what an absurdist appreciates, British absurdism. This is cleverly written and executed and I would like to see the outtakes from the interviews with the authorities she interviewed. This also requires active listening to get the most out of it, she really has a way of burying gems.
Tried to watch it. I can definitely see it though being more of an acquired taste like some British comedy. I thought Ali G did it better though.

Speaking of historical comedies, I saw the trailer for History of World Part II. Stoked for that! The first one still cracks me up!

Big_D

Reaction score
I like it so far, I watched the first 3 episodes. A lot of the things she comes out with are great. I almost feel bad for the interviewees at times.

Big_D

Reaction score
Tried to watch it. I can definitely see it though being more of an acquired taste like some British comedy. I thought Ali G did it better though.

Speaking of historical comedies, I saw the trailer for History of World Part II. Stoked for that! The first one still cracks me up!

I’m looking forward to history of the world.. it’s long overdue. should be good.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Watched We Are Not Alone on Roku. Believe it was a British comedy TV movie that they got exclusive US rights to. I thought it was pretty funny. Synopsis on Roku site "Aliens conquer Earth but struggle to govern such a baffling species as humans. They enlist the help of hapless twentysomething Stewart—until an underground resistance recruits him as a double agent."

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like it so far, I watched the first 3 episodes. A lot of the things she comes out with are great. I almost feel bad for the interviewees at times.
I know and am surprised they went along with it, those are some highly respected English universities. They’re reactions once they realize what she’s said are a riot.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What is odd for me is I do not like the Monty Python humor but this was a hit for me.