***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has anyone watched Cunk on Earth on Netflix yet?

I’ve watched a few episodes and have to say I appreciate a lot of its’ humor. Not all of it, but I think when it hits, it hits!

:laugh:
I actually had many rewind moments in that series. She has a great delivery for that character she is portraying.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mandalorian is on again.
Only one episode at this time but just in case some were not aware that it is back on.
Yep, waiting for it to load entirely like The Last of Us, then it's binge time.

I do not like being responsible for an entire week for remembering what the hell is going on.

The only two I had to go one at a time were Breaking Bad and GOT because avoiding spoilers in the last season was impossible. I was reading a recipe and blammo, right in the middle she starts talking about Jesse and Walter and who got whacked.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The first thing, I have learned so far this season, is that space pirates are suicidal.

gorian-shard-1.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiDyfuGm_QlYww4W4kAFZRJU5uoCtkRnYCzA&usqp=CAU

I learned that Pizza the Hutt apparently has a side salad.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Mandalorian season 3

Grogu needs to be accidentally sucked into the mandalorians space ship engine and end this plot line of the Star Wars Babbysitters Club. Time for bounty hunting, space cowboy activities, Mandalorian battles, and the retaking of the mandalore.

I don't get what they are doing. Internet polling and data mining gives another season to a little green turtle who moves his hand and looks at stuff

speedkilz88

Reaction score
gorian-shard-1.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiDyfuGm_QlYww4W4kAFZRJU5uoCtkRnYCzA&usqp=CAU

I learned that Pizza the Hutt apparently has a side salad.
Hard to believe they signed off on that "costume" design. That's turrible. Didn't think the dumb looking space pirate that got blown up last was much better.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not consider this a spoiler.
I just enjoy these for some reason.

At the of an episode while the credits are rolling they will show the original story boards they used before shooting the show and adding backgrounds and or monsters.

Sometimes if you watch it you can see that they pretty much stick to the story boards but on occasion you will see a slight difference

This first episode is a good example of this, again I do not think it is a spoiler but just in case...

In the beginning when they are fighting the creature who came out of the water. I had a turtle shell and feet but the head of an alligator or crocodile.

However, skip to the story boards at the end,

The creature in the story board pretty much was a giant alligator snapping turtle, It had the shorter head and the napping beak mouth, For those that have ever seen one up close they are pretty wild. Just thought that was a little odd to make that change, I guess to make it look more alien.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched episode two of season three of The Mandalorian. Really enjoyed the episode. The action was entertaining and thanks to Favreau & Filoni we finally get a glimpse of a live action Mythosaur. :cool:
Each Katee Sackhoff appearance is driving me nuts. She is perfect for the role, almost as good as she was as Starbuck in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica. These appearances must be setting up her eventual reunion with Ahsoka Tano in the upcoming series, right??? I'm pulling out the rest of my hair here...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Each Katee Sackhoff appearance is driving me nuts. She is perfect for the role, almost as good as she was as Starbuck in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica. These appearances must be setting up her eventual reunion with Ahsoka Tano in the upcoming series, right??? I'm pulling out the rest of my hair here...
This is the first episode in which I actually liked her character.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the first episode in which I actually liked her character.
Was Sackhoff's live action appearances your first introduction to the character? Bo-Katan's backstory extends back to Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels that preceded The Mandalorian.

I hope she grows on you more if they increase her onscreen presence. Her character was fleshed out well-before the current series. New audience members have only gotten bits-and-pieces of why she is who she is.

Bo-Katan fits perfectly within The Mandalorian. I am selfishly hoping her connection with Anakin Skywalker's apprentice is explored (and exploited) down the road as well. Sackhoff hinted about her past relationship with Jedi during the episode.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Really liked her in 'Longmire' as well.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Was Sackhoff's live action appearances your first introduction to the character? Bo-Katan's backstory extends back to Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels that preceded The Mandalorian.

I hope she grows on you more if they increase her onscreen presence. Her character was fleshed out well-before the current series. New audience members have only gotten bits-and-pieces of why she is who she is.

Bo-Katan fits perfectly within The Mandalorian. I am selfishly hoping her connection with Anakin Skywalker's apprentice is explored (and exploited) down the road as well. Sackhoff hinted about her past relationship with Jedi during the episode.
I've never watched Clone Wars or Rebels, so I guess that's part of it. I'm not a big fan of Sackhoff either. I don't really  dislike her, but I never got what so many see in her.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've never watched Clone Wars or Rebels, so I guess that's part of it. I'm not a big fan of Sackhoff either. I don't really  dislike her, but I never got what so many see in her.

Not sure what many see in her but I do know what Howard Wolowitz saw in her. :muttley: