***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm so disapointed they cancelled Marco Polo.

That show was so good but the 200 million dollar budget caught up with them I guess.

Yes I was upset about it as well but I don't know how much further they could have went with the same premise over and over.

Oh well.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yes I was upset about it as well but I don't know how much further they could have went with the same premise over and over.

Oh well.

I wish they would've wrapped it up with 1 more show or something. At least release the script.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Loved Jessica Jones. Do you remember Jesse's black-haired girlfriend on Breaking Bad? That's Krysten Ritter. She plays Jessica Jones.

Also, the original Twilight Zone is on Netflix, all seasons except one.

Miguelitomama

Reaction score
Is this show good? Longmire?

"Longmire" is pretty good, enough action balanced with a nice dose of humor. There is an annoying character played by Lou Diamond Philips (yes, he's still around) whom I could live without because he refuses to use contractions. So instead of saying, "I don't care who the Packers play this weekend, the Cowboys will win.." He says, "I do not care." After a few minutes of this, you realize how false the whole things feels.

That's the downside. Longmire's deputies are lovable and his secretary is played by an elderly woman who used to be on "Friday Night Lights."

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched Frontier. I liked it. It's nowhere near Fargo or Breaking bad good but I liked it.

Only six episodes so it is a quick binge watch. I think they tried to jam too many characters and plot lines in for only six episodes but I imagine the budget was a problem. Hopefully if it gets good reviews it will be back with more episodes.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Watched Frontier. I liked it. It's nowhere near Fargo or Breaking bad good but I liked it.

Only six episodes so it is a quick binge watch. I think they tried to jam too many characters and plot lines in for only six episodes but I imagine the budget was a problem. Hopefully if it gets good reviews it will be back with more episodes.
That looked good. I just finished Fargo season 2 liked it a lot But the UFO??

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Just watched The OA. I was really looking forward to it because I heard it was similar to Stranger Things and because I like movies dealing with alternate universes... but, man was that one of the worst TV shows I've ever seen. Usually I have good taste but my last two were big misses. Split was one of the worst movies I've ever seen and The OA was one of the worst shows. Gotta redeem myself.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I'm so disapointed they cancelled Marco Polo.

That show was so good but the 200 million dollar budget caught up with them I guess.
That's disappointing I enjoyed season 1 very much. But I kind of saw it coming with season 2 as it was trending the wrong direction.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Just finished binging Stranger Things in 3 days. On the 11th season of Always Sunny. Wanna watch The OA next since it's supposed to be similar to Stranger Things. Promised my wife I'd watch Downton Abbey. Been delaying it for a year. Would rather watch Peaky Blinders or The Wire.
OA was good. Peaky Blinders is awesome!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did anyone catch the Stranger Things 2 trailer during the game? It's slated for Halloween. Can't wait.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Did anyone catch the Stranger Things 2 trailer during the game? It's slated for Halloween. Can't wait.
I got goosebumps lol Is it Halloween day or the Friday before I wonder?? They typically release new shows on Fridays..

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I got goosebumps lol Is it Halloween day or the Friday before I wonder?? They typically release new shows on Fridays..
I think it'll debut on the holiday. That would be fitting. Someone should be SHOT if they start monkeying around though. Or they should be thrown into the Upside Down at the very least. :p