***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL Borat...bound to trigger so many! The fact that Sacha Baron Cohen was able to pull it off again...just hilarious. And of course nothing political...but WOW at some of the stuff.
I loved it. Just as good as the first. His daughter in this film needs more work asap. She was awesome.

Ya, some of the stuff shouldnt be mentioned here, but he covered 2020 perfectly lol

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I have decided I won't be watching any more series. Breaking bad has to be the greatest series in history. And the fact it can't be beaten makes me resign myself to why bother looking for the next one. The effort sounds exhausting.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I have decided I won't be watching any more series. Breaking bad has to be the greatest series in history. And the fact it can't be beaten makes me resign myself to why bother looking for the next one. The effort sounds exhausting.

Really was a fantastic series. You give Better Call Saul a whirl? Obviously not as amazing as Breaking Bad but it's solid.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
New borat gave me a laugh. The debutant ball was disgusting and hilarious at the same time.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score

It truly is the greatest show ever. As Slammed and many others have said, Better Call Saul is fantastic as well. I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS haha. Best line ever!

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Really was a fantastic series. You give Better Call Saul a whirl? Obviously not as amazing as Breaking Bad but it's solid.
Yea, love it too. It is not as mentally exhausting as breakin bad but still good We finished season four and have to wait for a while before season 5 is released. Wife is upset we have to wait .

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Watched Hubie Halloween. If you like Adam Sandler movies you'll probably like it. If not you may want to skip it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched Hubie Halloween. If you like Adam Sandler movies you'll probably like it. If not you may want to skip it.
I am not a fan but found it cute and seasonal. I have the tendency to cut slack to seasonal movies like Ernest Scared Stupid because there aren't than many of them.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I'm absolutely addicted to My Next Guest on Netflix. I've loved Letterman since I was a kid and I was thrilled to see him do something different. The Barack Obama and Dave Chappelle in particular were outstanding.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Just finished the Queen’s Gambit on Netflix.

Good stuff. It’s about a chess prodigy back in the 60s that just happens to be smokin’ hot.

2-A054-A2-E-48-BC-4-E1-B-A4-B3-E0-CF9-F469130.jpg