***Official Superbowl Thread***

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
A noticeably better arm? Because Foles has been pinpoint down the field today. In fact he's been pinpoint in general. Strength does not equal better
Wentz isn't very accurate. Receivers and running backs are always reaching back, reaching high or going low to catch his passes. Foles has been more accurate then Wentz, at least in the playoffs and Superbowl so far

River82

Reaction score
They probably didn't watch Wentz play much. He can win games in multiple ways, and make a struggling team better. Foles needs a strong supporting cast and with the right pieces in place he can dominate as he's done in the past. That's why I compare him to Prescott, but Foles has the advantage of being taller and seemed to feel better as well as having a stronger arm and better accuracy.

I'm guessing you didn't watch the Eagles much. Wentz needs a strong support cast to look good, whereas Foles is a stabilising factor to the team.

River82

Reaction score
Wentz isn't very accurate. Receivers and running backs are always reaching back, reaching high or going low to catch his passes. Foles has been more accurate then Wentz, at least in the playoffs and Superbowl so far

Completely agree. Foles is pinpoint, whereas the Philly team makes Wentz look good :)

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Would Philly trade Went to us now that Foles is getting them their first ever SB?

I'll let them close their eyes and choose any 10 players on our squad .. no draft picks

:cool:

cowboyec

Reaction score
we've been here before.
Belichick aint flyin home at the half.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Completely agree. Foles is pinpoint, whereas the Philly team makes Wentz look good :)

All of you Rowdys trying to convince yourselves that Wentz sucks crack me up.

vlad

Reaction score
Foles isn't an option. That and the fact that the Eagles are up at halftime are two things Jerry is very proud of

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
They probably didn't watch Wentz play much. He can win games in multiple ways, and make a struggling team better. Foles needs a strong supporting cast and with the right pieces in place he can dominate as he's done in the past. That's why I compare him to Prescott, but Foles has the advantage of being taller and sees the field better as well as having a stronger arm and better accuracy.
That's not true at all. Wentz has benefited from the same eagles team Foles has

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Our beloved head coach

justin-timberlake_gettyimages-611419286jpg.jpg