***Official Superbowl Thread***

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
V8jOy9V.jpg

stiletto

Reaction score
You would think watching our biggest rival playing well in the Super Bowl with a very real chance to win it at halftime, would piss people off about how much of s failure Garrett has been thus far.

But I guess not.

I for one, am not perfectly fine watching this happen.

What should we do, break down like a cheap Wal-Mart tent or Crumble like Christmas cookies? I mean seriously, there isn't much we can do but sit back and watch. Philly is there because they have better coaching than the Cowboys, the Cowboys are home because they have terrible coaches (mostly Detroit ex coaches) and knucklehead players. It is what it is..... All you have to do is remember back in 1992, the Cowboys lost a game, the players were being too happy on the plane. Jimmy had a HISSY. The players were not allowed to talk the rest of the way back...they didn't lose another game all season. There is no HDIC for the Cowboys. I am just not sure Jerry realizes how much he has failed since Jimmy left. It's really bad. If we ever get to the point of being in another SB before Jerry dies, it will be IN SPITE of what he's trying to do.

River82

Reaction score
Enjoying the halftime show? I am and I hate Timberlake, but since the E-A-G-L-E-S are fine tuning their 2nd half performance I can't complain....WINNNINNNGGGGG!!!!!

Who's your best QB, and how big a difference is there between the two? The only thing I favor Wentz on is his physicality, but that's going to be reduced post-ACL surgery

Sydla

Reaction score
Who's your best QB, and how big a difference is there between the two? The only thing I favor Wentz on is his physicality, but that's going to be reduced post-ACL surgery

Wentz has a better arm and is more open.

Please Cowboys fans don’t go stupid and think Foles is better than Wentz.

boyzjunkie

Reaction score
I have no doubt the GOAT will do his thing in the second half.

But Pedersen has demonstrated to us (well,me at least) the value of an obviously talented head coach.
If all 32 teams have perfect execution a guy like him will win most often. Using his comment about execution is a crutch for those still supporting Garret.

HungryLion

Reaction score
What should we do, break down like a cheap Wal-Mart tent or Crumble like Christmas cookies? I mean seriously, there isn't much we can do but sit back and watch. Philly is there because they have better coaching than the Cowboys, the Cowboys are home because they have terrible coaches (mostly Detroit ex coaches) and knucklehead players. It is what it is..... All you have to do is remember back in 1992, the Cowboys lost a game, the players were being too happy on the plane. Jimmy had a HISSY. The players were not allowed to talk the rest of the way back...they didn't lose another game all season. There is no HDIC for the Cowboys. I am just not sure Jerry realizes how much he has failed since Jimmy left. It's really bad. If we ever get to the point of being in another SB before Jerry dies, it will be IN SPITE of what he's trying to do.

I agree 100%

popp1234

Reaction score

This is 200% on point!

gmoney112

Reaction score
You would think watching our biggest rival playing well in the Super Bowl with a very real chance to win it at halftime, would piss people off about how much of s failure Garrett has been thus far.

But I guess not.

I for one, am not perfectly fine watching this happen.

And stewing at home does what again exactly?

Getting pissed off isn't going to do anything except stress you out. I'd imagine most Dallas fans are unhappy but Jerry isn't reading the forum.