***Official Superbowl Thread***

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Who's your best QB, and how big a difference is there between the two? The only thing I favor Wentz on is his physicality, but that's going to be reduced post-ACL surgery
I gave a comparison when Wentz was hurt. Foles is similar to Prescott with a stronger arm. Wentz is similar to Aaron Rodgers but he's bigger. It's really not close who's better between Foles and Wentz.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
V8jOy9V.jpg
LOL! This is legit funny!

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
And stewing at home does what again exactly?

Getting pissed off isn't going to do anything except stress you out. I'd imagine most Dallas fans are unhappy but Jerry isn't reading the forum.

I don't think any Cowboys fan "enjoys" seeing the Eagles play this well.

But you can't deny what they're doing. They're a good football team that I'm jealous of.

HungryLion

Reaction score
And stewing at home does what again exactly?

Getting pissed off isn't going to do anything except stress you out. I'd imagine most Dallas fans are unhappy but Jerry isn't reading the forum.

My post was directly addressing the posters who are using Pederson comments to defend our inept head coach.

I’m not telling people they have to be pissed. But feeling satisfied with our crappy coach certainly doesn’t make sense either.

aria

Reaction score
Unfortunately I was thinking the same thing and I think a lot of you would be lying if you said otherwise. We’re young to a degree but so are they and I think they have the advantage.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Lol. Aren’t you supposed to be too drunk to ask this? After betting for and against Brady against the Jags in which I lost all of money, I started off small. Bet $50 that Pink would sing the NA under 2:00. She sang it in ~ 1:51 so that was a loss. Bet $50 to win $85 the the Eagles would win.

This half time show is horrendous. Absolutely awful. Justin T seems like a good dude but I can’t stand his music. Excuse me while I vomit.

Kept my bets on Draft Kings. Up $59 at halftime thanks to Foles and James White.

I think I'll hold off on buying the yacht even if that holds up.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Wentz has a better arm and is more open.

Please Cowboys fans don’t go stupid and think Foles is better than Wentz.
They probably didn't watch Wentz play much. He can win games in multiple ways, and make a struggling team better. Foles needs a strong supporting cast and with the right pieces in place he can dominate as he's done in the past. That's why I compare him to Prescott, but Foles has the advantage of being taller and sees the field better as well as having a stronger arm and better accuracy.

cowboyec

Reaction score
bull.
5-1 in the East.
hats off if they pull this off....but give me a break.
screw philly.
5>0.
5>1.

River82

Reaction score
It's going to be sad to see Philly fan's confusion next year when they realize Wentz' evasion ability and overall knack of getting open will be reduced. I wonder at what point they'll start missing Foles ...