Official Tony Romo thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
It will be a sad day when Tony Romo walks away from the Cowboys for the last time.
Why? We have what seems to be a promising future in Dak. Is not like Romo is leaving and we have Henson at QB and the team is terrible. We are young and with upgraded defense will be tough to stop

ICP

Reaction score
Texas, Denver, Kansas City, so many teams that are so close that could use a QB like Romo, I just hope that Dallas finds a good back up cuz Sanchez sure ain't it

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Fire Garrett.

Make Romo Head Coach? He can't do any worse than Garrett and it would be epic.

Yeah, do that and then we'll have to hear a bunch of "fans" talk about how much better he is than Landry and Johnson.

At this point, his "legend" is out of control. You would think the Cowboys have 5 rings under Romo alone.

I just keep hoping that when he moves on, a whole bunch of his followers will move on with him.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I don't know about that but he certainly puts up more points against that defense that is somehow probably worse than Dallas'
People are giving dak a lot of credit and he was solid but Rodgers would've scored more if he had to score more. With romo I think dallas wins like 45-41

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
After today's game, Romo's probably glad to get out of here.

He's probably saying to himself "Thank God. Now I can go play for a team with a HC that knows how to win big games".
giphy.gif

pancakeman

Reaction score
Do you think Romo would rather leave the Cowboys with no ring, or with a ring he earned sitting on the bench?

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
It will be a sad day when Tony Romo walks away from the Cowboys for the last time.

ROMO should be given the chance to compete with Dak for the starting QB position next season - that is not unreasonable - he has earned that at the very least... and YES, Romo would have won today - for those who think Dak's rookie mistakes (notwithstanding our D's many mistakes and the BAD calls) didn't cost us 4+ points - are you kidding me?

Wood

Reaction score
SO damn true....bad coaching, bad schemes, poor clock mgmt. AGAIN and....a pathetic defensive front 7. Same old problems reared their head tonight.

you have to admit if Dallas address pass rush we might be looking at playoff team for several years.

irving

Reaction score
People are giving dak a lot of credit and he was solid but Rodgers would've scored more if he had to score more. With romo I think dallas wins like 45-41
And exactly how many points would Romo have to put up against Atlanta the following week. If teams at this level don't have defense, it eventually catches up with them. So lets sit back and watch the rest of the playoffs play out, more than likely the team with the most balance(meaning a good offense and defense) will be the Super Bowl Champion.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
ROMO should be given the chance to compete with Dak for the starting QB position next season - that is not unreasonable - he has earned that at the very least... and YES, Romo would have won today - for those who think Dak's rookie mistakes (notwithstanding our D's many mistakes and the BAD calls) didn't cost us 4+ points - are you kidding me?

www.romoismysavior.com