Officially Texas-OU Week!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
BTW, Horns win this game. should be another classic between the two.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
switzersflask;3008876 said:
I didn't disappear. I came back a week after and ate the crow. Get your ish straight bud.

I saw exactly when you came back, how you came back and how you pretty much disappeared too. I'm not your bud. Lets not let this get out of hand.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
switzersflask;3008896 said:
My prediction is OU 31 UT 21. Texas should win that game because OU just isn't where they should be right now

waffle.gif
much?

jimmy40

Reaction score
Why do OU fans have so much gay stuff in their photobucket?

switzersflask

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3009073 said:
I saw exactly when you came back, how you came back and how you pretty much disappeared too. I'm not your bud. Lets not let this get out of hand.

Oh I'm sorry, Nancy. Didn't mean to get your panties all in a wad. I thought we were all having a good time chatting about football rivalries. Didn't know you would get all pissy.

Sorry if I didn't immediately come back after the OU/BYU game to admit I was wrong on a message board.

Unfortunately, I have a job on a ranch that requires a lot of my time and I don't have the luxury of spending endless hours on the internet having slapfights with posters.

Route 66

Reaction score
jimmy40;3009568 said:
Why do OU fans have so much gay stuff in their photobucket?

Aww, let's bunch the entire fan base into one action-such a mature thing to do.

switzersflask

Reaction score
Biggems;3008969 said:
actually genius, the Horns won the first ever Big 12 Championship in 96....

2006, UT beat OU. Colt got hurt on a play that never should have happened. Selvin Young scored on 3rd down against KSU, but the refs didnt think so. UT went for it on 4th down, Colt scored on a QB sneak, but injured his neck and didn't return. KSU won the game, cause Snead sucked. Colt came back, though he shouldn't have, against the Aggies. He was still injured but played anyway. The Aggies D teed off on him, including a few questionable hits. A&M won the game, it was the 3rd loss for the Horns that year......as they lost to tOSU earlier in the season. OU needed an injury to Colt to win the south and the Big 12 Championship.

2007.....OU beat UT. The Horns also lost to KSU and A&M that year as well. OU proved to be the better team during this season.

2008....UT beat OU. TT beat UT. OU made a habit of running up the score with their starters as to look good to all the voters. The Horns were a few seconds away from an undefeated season, a Big 12 Championship, and a chance to play Florida. However, OU won the 3way tiebreaker. I was bitter at first, but rules are rules.

I just wish OU would follow through with all their chances in these title games. They keep going and getting beat down...it is embarrassing to the Big 12. OU is kinda like the Atlanta Braves of College Football.

I would consider them to be bigger underachievers than UT. BTW, if the Horns win this Saturday, they will be 4-1 in the last 5 meetings between the two teams.

Good job, you have two Big XII titles.

Our bowl problems have nothing to do with Texas. However, us completely dominating the conference and bringing home the Big Bob Trophy pretty much every season has everything to do with Texas' inability to follow through the season even if they beat OU.

You can point out our bowl losses, and I can point out your flops to roody poo *** teams like aTm in College Station AND Austin. I can point out your ridiculous flops against Kansas State in Manhatten and in Austin. I can point out you flops against Texas Tech and the fact that you scheduled them early in the season so that you won't get them at full strength in November.

Congrats.

Route 66

Reaction score
switzersflask;3009808 said:

Our bowl problems have nothing to do with Texas. However, us completely dominating the conference and bringing home the Big Bob Trophy pretty much every season has everything to do with Texas' inability to follow through the season even if they beat OU.

You can point out our bowl losses, and I can point out your flops to roody poo *** teams like aTm in College Station AND Austin. I can point out your ridiculous flops against Kansas State in Manhatten and in Austin. I can point out you flops against Texas Tech and the fact that you scheduled them early in the season so that you won't get them at full strength in November.

Congrats.

Ouch.

switzersflask

Reaction score
Oh and Biggems, it looks like you just did a little excuse makin there in your post above. Something you guys accuse us of doing on a daily basis.

Way to go little guy.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
switzersflask;3009808 said:

Congrats.

you could point them out, but unfortunately I beat you to them. Now as far as the flop in Manhattan....like I said, Colt went out after that first drive and we had a freshman QB in the rest of the game. As an OU fan, you should know full well how difficult it can be to play in Manhattan.

What does scheduling TT in September have to do with anything. I would think they would be healthier in September, before the toll of the season hits them. The game was in Austin this year. TT almost never wins in Austin. It could have been the first or last game of the season and I say there is a 95% chance UT wins the game. Afterall, Texas does have the 3rd best home winning percentage over the last decade, behind Boise St. and OU.

Also, dont forget the last time OU went to Lubbock, they lost. I am not saying that will happen this year....but TT will definitely be fired up after the way OU raped them last season up in Norman.

switzersflask

Reaction score
Biggems;3009866 said:
you could point them out, but unfortunately I beat you to them. Now as far as the flop in Manhattan....like I said, Colt went out after that first drive and we had a freshman QB in the rest of the game..

I stopped reading your post as soon as I saw your excuse machine firin' up.

switzersflask

Reaction score
I could say that the loss of Reynolds last season was the reason we lost, but it's our fault we didn't have an adequate replacement.

I could say our loss to Florida was because we were missing our top tailback (Murray) our top two middle linebackers (Box, Reynolds) and one of our top d tackles (Granger) but that isn't the case. We got beat by a better team, period.

I could say the loss of Malcolm Kelly, Reggie Smith, Demarco Murray, Demarcus Granger, Lendy Holmes, and a few other key players cost us the bowl against West Virginia, but we just flat out got beat by a team with a bigger heart.

I could make excuses all day long, and I'm sure plenty of OU fans do make excuses just like fans do for every single team, but not me.

You, however, are doing a great job!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
switzersflask;3009870 said:
I stopped reading your post as soon as I saw your excuse machine firin' up.

no excuses........facts my dear crimson crusader

Route 66

Reaction score
BG, I look forward to a great game this weekend. I'll be on this thread for awhile up until and after the game. Whether it'll be to slightly gloat a bit or take the punishment, I'll be here. :D

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
Hopefully they prop Sam Bradford up on supports long enough to keep it interesting Longhorns might send him back to the clinic.

The greatest Cowboys offensive lineman son scores three touchdowns!

Colt McCoy is a great name for a Cowboys QB

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
switzersflask;3009785 said:
Oh I'm sorry, Nancy. Didn't mean to get your panties all in a wad. I thought we were all having a good time chatting about football rivalries. Didn't know you would get all pissy.

Sorry if I didn't immediately come back after the OU/BYU game to admit I was wrong on a message board.

Unfortunately, I have a job on a ranch that requires a lot of my time and I don't have the luxury of spending endless hours on the internet having slapfights with posters.

No, your mistaken. We're having a good time at your expense. I grant you, it's a subtle difference that you probably didn't get. It's OK thou. Keep posting more gay pictures and dreaming about men's panties. It suits you. As for slapfigts on message boards, I'm surprised. That too seems to suit you. Your a lot of crap talk and not much substance. Win a ball game and then talk. I'm tired of listening to your pie hole.

You come back any time.