Officiating sucks and/or is fixed quit picking on Brittany thread

Mannix

Reaction score
Using the big board to call a penalty after the fact ONLY happens to Dallas. Did officiating cost us the game? NO...but it certainly does not help when a PI goes uncalled near the goal line. But my point is to those who still do not believe that there is a bias against this team, and reinforces my belief that officials have ZERO fear of ANY repercussion from NY when they do whatever the hell they want screwing us over....using the big board AFTER you missed a call is NOT ALLOWED...EVER...UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES....you people are both naive and crazy for not buying the bias.

Last edited:

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Could have used the benefit of the missed flags, but McGovern and Steele were probably holding the entire game.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Using the big board to call a penalty after the fact ONLY happens to Dallas. Did officiating cost us the game? No....but it certainly does not help when a PI goes uncalled near the goal line. But my point is to those who still do not believe that there is a bias against this team, and reinforces my belief that officials have ZERO fear of ANY repercussion from NY when they do whatever the hell they want screwing us over.....YOU PEOPLE ARE BOTH NAIVE AND CRAZY!!!
Did officiating cost us the game???? Without a doubt....KC had free reign to committ whatever they wanted.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yes they missed calls both ways.. but come on.. consulting the jumbotron to call a facemask? And by the way, if you're going to use the replay to call that penalty, why not call the guy for punching Goodwin on the way down? That call, the no PI against Gallup was a huge one.. Same with the no call intentional grounding. It should have been loss of down with the ball back 15 yards because that's how far back Mahomes had retreated when he released it. Then the guy running through Schultz? Sorry but those penalties DID affect the game.. Would the Cowboys have won if they had been called correctly? Who knows? But we DO know that they helped keep drives alive for the Chiefs which led to points and killed a first and goal at the one for the Cowboys with the no PI call. That's probably a 10 point swing on those two calls. Anybody remember the final score? If you can't admit that those impacted the game then you're just being intellectually dishonest.

Scotman

Reaction score
That was a crazy way to call that.

But the worst call of the day was the first taunting call on the Chiefs. Really? For pointing? That was weak at best.

I hate NFL officiating as a whole. But we lost today because we couldn't score.

snadler

Reaction score
Refs clearly allowed the Kc secondary to play very physical and it certainly impacted the game