Officiating sucks and/or is fixed quit picking on Brittany thread

JayFord

Reaction score
they called alot against KC and we did nothing with it

more than once KC had 3rd and 20+

they couldve handed us the ball inside the goal line and we still wouldnt score a td

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So you believe there's bias against the Cowboys by the refs? Because that's what the post says.
I think there's something. I don't know if I'd call it a bias but there for sure is something called homecoming at certain areas. Arrowhead is one. I mean they used video to change a penalty that they never called to begin with lol. That's ridiculous.

Shane612

Reaction score
Yeah. It seems like the refs are out to get the Cowboys in every game.....
lol

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I fully expected the Dallas would get screwed by the refs in this game, but they did not. I could get mad about that call, but when your team plays like high schoolers, what the point.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Did officiating cost us the game???? Without a doubt....KC had free reign to committ whatever they wanted.
Thought they allowed their corners to play very physical without 1 single penalty, costed us a TD to Gallup.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I think there's something. I don't know if I'd call it a bias but there for sure is something called homecoming at certain areas. Arrowhead is one. I mean they used video to change a penalty that they never called to begin with lol. That's ridiculous.

So not bias, but bias. Lol.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Thought they allowed their corners to play very physical without 1 single penalty, costed us a TD to Gallup.

You mean the play where Gallup also pushed off via full arm extension? Good no-call and many said so in the game thread where you know emotions are super high.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I'm often in this camp and there were some questionable no calls today. The delayed face mask was just plain odd, but ultimately the right call. It was clear this crew doesn't call PI or intentional grounding, but atleast applied it consistently, lol.

Mannix

Reaction score
Losers always cry about the officials.

OMG....99% of our failure is of our own doing....what I am complaining about is the way we are often treated....especially on the road. Watch the breaks that Green Bay and Pittsburgh get...especially at home....new or never called penalties suddenly get called against us....holding penalties seem to follow every big gain.

RS12

Reaction score
Chiefs actually had more penalty yards today

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Officiating had NOTHING to do with this loss. There was a play in the first quarter where LVE committed pass interference AND Parsons hit Mahomes in the face and neither were flagged.
He actually says that in his post.

Then, after he says that, he discusses the calls.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
That was a crazy way to call that.

But the worst call of the day was the first taunting call on the Chiefs. Really? For pointing? That was weak at best.

I hate NFL officiating as a whole. But we lost today because we couldn't score.
It was bad.

Weigh it vs waving after the game is over, and after a late hit, for perspective. :)