Offseason Fun: You Can Trade Tony Romo

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
Those teams aren't trading those qb's . The thread is about acquiring a non qb for Romo.

point taken, but you did say "Wont matter who we acquire".......which, tactility implies the QB position....

Please accept my apologies, I have been writing code for 10 hours straight....

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
You can trade Tony Romo for one player in the NFL, but it cannot be a quarterback. Who are you acquiring?

Don't see any scenario where you trade a franchise QB for any one player, unless it's another franchise QB.

Maybe I'm just no good at this game, but the only way I trade him is for more than one impact player at non-QB positions or an impact player and first-round pick. Let's say (if we were sucking near the trade deadline despite Romo playing well) that the Jets would trade Muhammad Wilkerson and a first for Romo, it might be worth it to get that impact DL and have two firsts to use to go get a QB.

pancakeman

Reaction score
I'd trade him for Aaron Rodgers, but list him as an RB. Then I'd install a wildcat offense. :D

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Dez doesn't take himself as seriously as Watt. Watt is just a D bag all the way.

Didn't know it until I watched hard knocks but he gives me the same vibe that Ronda Rousey does.

He's a complete toolshed.

Craig

Reaction score
Gosh some of you live some very dull and boring as hell lives. It's pretty clear we have quite a few on here who can only live in black and white and aren't able to even think or imagine outside of the box even for fun.

I'd hate to have a life as dull as some of the people around here.

I guess it could be worse. Could be imagining implausible scenarios as a means to...i dont even know what.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I guess it could be worse. Could be imagining implausible scenarios as a means to...i dont even know what.

Yeah because just having off the wall, fun, conversations just for the fun of it is such a horrible thing.

Thank you for clearing up for me exactly where you belong on these forums.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dez doesn't take himself as seriously as Watt. Watt is just a D bag all the way.

Didn't know it until I watched hard knocks but he gives me the same vibe that Ronda Rousey does.

yah? Do you think he hangs around with a possy of gang bangers like Dez does? Does he grab his crotch and wear his pants below his *** like Dez does? Does he freak out in an embarrassing way to reporters like Dez does? Did he ever need a babysitter to follow him around like Dez does? Do you ever hear him talk about how he didnt work out hard enough in the off season like Dez just did? Do you ever see him run onto to the field when he isnt even involved in the game and get punched in the face like Dez does?

Just sayin!!!!

JBS

Reaction score
What would you think would be his trade value? Take a stab at it.

Just taking a stab...I'll say a third rounder...not squeeze a late two out of a desperate team....but that's pushing it...I'll settle on a third

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
yah? Do you think he hangs around with a possy of gang bangers like Dez does? Does he grab his crotch and wear his pants below his *** like Dez does? Does he freak out in an embarrassing way to reporters like Dez does? Did he ever need a babysitter to follow him around like Dez does? Do you ever hear him talk about how he didnt work out hard enough in the off season like Dez just did? Do you ever see him run onto to the field when he isnt even involved in the game and get punched in the face like Dez does?

Just sayin!!!!

I get that you're "just sayin" but in my eyes JJ Watt is a tool bag. If you think Dez is one too then fine but I don't see it but I do see how some people wouldn't like Dez.I don't mind him though.

I also believe Watt is using HGH because he shows all of the signs of an hgh user but that is another story.

Craig

Reaction score
Yeah because just having off the wall, fun, conversations just for the fun of it is such a horrible thing.

Thank you for clearing up for me exactly where you belong on these forums.

When someone...or in this case a lot of people arent excited by your idea, they arent wrong and they are t boring. Step outside of your ego for a moment.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just taking a stab...I'll say a third rounder...not squeeze a late two out of a desperate team....but that's pushing it...I'll settle on a third

wow, that is way low. A top 10 QB with 3 years left for a 3rd rounder? So basically Prescott for Romo? That doesnt even make sense. Denver easily give us the last pick in the first round for Romo this year in order to keep their SB hopes alive for a few more seasons.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I get that you're "just sayin" but in my eyes JJ Watt is a tool bag. If you think Dez is one too then fine but I don't see it but I do see how some people wouldn't like Dez.I don't mind him though.

I also believe Watt is using HGH because he shows all of the signs of an hgh user but that is another story.

they are both tool bags in a different way. Watt might just be a dork. Dez is a problem waiting to happen.

JBS

Reaction score
wow, that is way low. A top 10 QB with 3 years left for a 3rd rounder? So basically Prescott for Romo? That doesnt even make sense. Denver easily give us the last pick in the first round for Romo this year in order to keep their SB hopes alive for a few more seasons.

Not low at all...a qb under the franchise tag can be stolen for two Firsts..those are the best of the best in their prime...

A third is on the optimistic side...you aren't considering any of the negatives w romo..age..injury history..no upside...etc...teams don't just trade firsts for fun..this isn't the nba