Twitter: OG Marcus Martin To Visit Cowboys

sdfidaho

Reaction score
I'll take "Who is Marcus Martin?" for $200 Alex.

Well, he came out of college as a center, so I suppose he could backup both positions. But that may make him too rich for Stephen's blood.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Just a depth option. If the Cowboys can't get Martin I assume they will just re-sign Joe Looney and be done with it.

The difference being they know what Looney is; and Martin is younger and perhaps has a little more upside.

RamziD

Reaction score
I'll take "Who is Marcus Martin?" for $200 Alex:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Well, he came out of college as a center, so I suppose he could backup both positions. But that may make him too rich for Stephen's blood.

I'm sure that's how they'll spin it. He's got that position flex and he should come cheap. They'll call it a great "value":rolleyes:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Should’ve known he was a Browns player.

Browns, Lions, Bengals... Come on down.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You are barely keeping up with the Commanders.

What have the Commanders done in free agency besides paying $40 million to Paul Richardson, a receiver that's done....what to earn that?

I get the frustration of seeing other teams making moves while the Cowboys sit on their hands, but outside of Sammy Watkins and now Ndamukong Suh- both out of Dallas' price range- there wasn't a free agent I really had my heart set on.

The Cowboys have proven already they're awful at evaluating other teams' talent in free agency. For that reason, I'm OK with them sitting out FA, focus on the draft, and keeping their own. Franchising D-Law and getting a long term deal done with Martin- Zack, not Marcus- is basically going to be it for this team.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
You are not catching the egirls with this type of talent coming in.
Well the eagles last season picked up cheap guys like Steve Wisnewski & Chance Warmack for their G/C rotation along with their former 3rd round pick Seumalo. Even the eagles have warts.

Mr_437

Reaction score
If DAL is signing OL or defense I'm down wit that...just structure a contract w/$0 dead money.

conner01

Reaction score
our new OG.
not Wynn.
not Hernandez.
THIS GUY!!!!
There is no law that says signing a player prevents you from drafting
It does give you the option of maybe not having to take a guard early

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Looney's veteran minimum salary must be too steep for the Jones boys. Doesn't matter that he's not nearly as good as Looney!