Twitter: OG Marcus Martin To Visit Cowboys

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Marcus Martin - C - Free Agent
The Lions will host free agent OL Marcus Martin for a visit.

He's also meeting with the Cowboys. Martin flopped as a starter his first three years in San Francisco and spent last season as a weekly inactive with the Browns. A 2014 third-round pick, there's some rehab value to Martin on a veteran minimum deal.

Source: Mike Garafolo on Twitter

Carson

Reaction score
That is foolish, so what. Cleveland has been misjudging talent for years, so they could’ve very well misjudged his, or maybe he didn’t fit.

I was just giving you a logical reasoning for why people are crying.

But if he’s replacing Looney = good signing. If he’s expected to be our LG = no good

Dre11

Reaction score
I was just giving you a logical reasoning for why people are crying.

But if he’s replacing Looney = good signing. If he’s expected to be our LG = no good

He’s probably a depth signing. We need that too.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Well the eagles last season picked up cheap guys like Steve Wisnewski & Chance Warmack for their G/C rotation along with their former 3rd round pick Seumalo. Even the eagles have warts.

How did it end for them? Even there cheap out produced our cheap, heck ours never made it to the finished line. We are really behide the 8 ball now.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Are you meaning the FA we signed this past season like Carroll and that Pea guy, 2 that didnt finish out the season?
No, I'm saying the OL they signed (and the G they drafted) are worse than what the Cowboys have. The eagles still have warts too.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So now we’re crying because they bring someone in...lol typical.

Because he is straight up trash..............he was so bad he didn't even play a single down with an 0-16 team!!!!

Do you know how bad you have to suck for that to happen? A winless team keeps you on the bench the entire freaking year.

And if you go back to his time in SF, of his 26 career games he played, only 1 game did he have a positive grade. In fact, in 2015 he rated dead last in the entire NFL in run blocking grade.

Gee, that sounds like a great signing for a run-first offense:facepalm:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Doc Martin? Harvey Martin? Billy Martin? who dat Martin? Ever see a purple Martin?

Purple Martin....

Purple-Martin_Greg-Homel_Natural-Elements-Productions.jpg

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. If this is Looney's replacement? Sure. Bring him in, maybe there upside.

If you're thinking about him playing or that you've outsmarted the league for some diamond in the rough? Uh, no.

Exactly. He's depth and can play G and center. He may be starting material despite all the rhetoric that he didn't even start for an 0-16 team. Remember, even Cooper looked decent between Smith and Freddy. Has anyone even seen this dude play. I think not. See Joe Looney and expired contract. See also Cooper... expired contract and injury history. Sheesh talk about panties in a wad!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Draft Ragnow to replace Looney. He didn't give up a sack for either most, or all of his college career.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Im not even going to pretend that I know anything about Martin.