Twitter: OG Marcus Martin To Visit Cowboys

Dre11

Reaction score
Because he is straight up trash..............he was so bad he didn't even play a single down with an 0-16 team!!!!

Do you know how bad you have to suck for that to happen? A winless team keeps you on the bench the entire freaking year.

And if you go back to his time in SF, of his 26 career games he played, only 1 game did he have a positive grade. In fact, in 2015 he rated dead last in the entire NFL in run blocking grade.

Gee, that sounds like a great signing for a run-first offense:facepalm:

This is why there are professionals running organizations, just because a player doesn't play or hasn't lived up to expectations, doesn't mean he can't be better or resurrect his career.players like Cedric Benson,Brandon Lloyd,Marc Columbo,Jason Babin to name a few of the stories out there like that. It's also more about a depth signing than a starter

Last edited:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
This is why there are professionals running organizations, just because a player doesn't play or hasn't lived up to expectations, doesn't mean he can't be better or resurrect his career.players like Cedric Benson,Brandon Lloyd,Marc Columbo,Jason Gavin to name a few of the stories out there like that. It's also more about a depth signing than a starter

Exactly. Fans whine on here that there isn't any depth then whine when we sign depth players. Bringing Martin in is probably a signal that Looney is out Looney was depth at G/C. If Cooper catches on somewhere else, then it's draft a G. Hernandez would be just fine thanks.

There are many professional arm chair QB's, HC's and GM's on here. Why they aren't real QB's, HC's or GM's mystifies me. They have the talk down

DuceizBak

Reaction score
Why did I read this as Original Gangster Marcus Martin..and I was thinking "oh no..jerry owes somebody some money!'

Dre11

Reaction score
Because he is straight up trash..............he was so bad he didn't even play a single down with an 0-16 team!!!!

Do you know how bad you have to suck for that to happen? A winless team keeps you on the bench the entire freaking year.

And if you go back to his time in SF, of his 26 career games he played, only 1 game did he have a positive grade. In fact, in 2015 he rated dead last in the entire NFL in run blocking grade.

Gee, that sounds like a great signing for a run-first offense:facepalm:

Lol...he's trash?
Broaddus:

I looked at this kid Marcus Martin OG with CLE today. I wouldn’t sleep on him as a possible piece if available. https://t.co/YseEomwjT1

RamziD

Reaction score
Lol...he's trash?
Broaddus:

I looked at this kid Marcus Martin OG with CLE today. I wouldn’t sleep on him as a possible piece if available. https://t.co/YseEomwjT1

Well, the linked tweet is about Fleming and Broaddus isn't going to get many endorsements for talent scouting by many people here. I think it's disconcerting how bad he graded while in SF.

Dre11

Reaction score
Well, the linked tweet is about Fleming and Broaddus isn't going to get many endorsements for talent scouting by many people here. I think it's disconcerting how bad he graded while in SF.

He's talking about Martin, he also is more experienced and at least held a job evaluating talent. Nobody here can say that. Also, all talent evaluators have misses, some of the best.

RamziD

Reaction score
He's talking about Martin, he also is more experienced and at least held a job evaluating talent. Nobody here can say that. Also, all talent evaluators have misses, some of the best.

To each his own on Broadus, I guess.